Argentina 🇦🇷 v Croatia 🇭🇷 (Tuesday 13th - 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morocco beats france. Argentina beats Morocco by 6.
:baletroll:
If Messi faces Morocco in the finals, it might be the easiest road ever to win in a world cup.

Saudi / Poland / Mexico / Australia / Croatia.

Netherlands are the only real "elite" team they faced so far.

All the star might align for Messi to win it.

I've mentioned before Gvardiol has a big weakness against wingers with agility and acceleration.

I remember a game last season against celtic and they ripped him a new one in the Europa league against Leipzig.

He's got potential but would need to be protected from being isolated in 1v1 situations.

I've mentioned before Gvardiol has a big weakness against wingers with agility and acceleration.

I remember a game last season against celtic and they ripped him a new one in the Europa league against Leipzig.

He's got potential but would need to be protected from being isolated in 1v1 situations.
How many times you watched Gvardiol?
Everyone has bas game here and there. And he’s young, still has to learn couple of things. It’s not weakness im his game being 1v1.

Who could disagree with that???

:llorisunsure:

Oh hang on…..
IDK someone that would like to see a fair game without historical animosities. I understand you've probably got a ton of old (very old?) 'friends' and heroes in Argentina, Baz, but sometimes things are really just about the football.

Will be interesting to see how Scaloni lines up against a potential France final.

Changed it to a back five with width to nullify Holland. Matched Croatia in the middle today and against Poland used Messi as a false 9 whilst spamming diaganols to cause them havoc.

Wonder if he goes three at the back.

Romero is going to beat the shit out of Mbappe

Got a couple now!!!!

Lots of Argentina fans on here. Some of them claim to be England fans which is incredible.
I gave you one, so to speak, but I don't claim to be an "England fan". In fact, I've been an "England hater" since sometime this summer...or so I've been told. My Baz hate goes further back...my friend Milton told me about him.

It was Rangers and I've mentioned it plenty. He was fucking shocking against them.

Would be good in a 3 at the back though.

How many times you watched Gvardiol?
Everyone has bas game here and there. And he’s young, still has to learn couple of things. It’s not weakness im his game being 1v1.
I've watched him play in about 15-20 games.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, just that his weakness is against more agile, quick wingers. That's partly because he's so tall and has a higher centre of gravity. Not much he can do about that

Back
Top Bottom