Argentina 🇦🇷 v Croatia 🇭🇷 (Tuesday 13th - 7pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I wasn't going to mention that as I know you're Portuguese and didn't know how much you like him.

But yeah, if Messi lifts the World Cup I want journalists to break into his home and film the exact moment he melts into a puddle of grease and tears.
I’m that one guy that my friends go nuclear about because of my love for messi and dislike for Ronaldo. I love to steer them up

You gotta feel proud that we once had a player like Modric at our club. What an absolutely legendary player. Sad that this'll be his last WC game. He had a great game today, and a monster tournament overall though. What a player.

Really, reaaaaallllyyyyy hope Modric & his gang batter those cheating, disgraceful pricks...starting with that midget cunt wearing num 10.

GO CROATIA 🇭🇷

unbelievable how they are even questioning if modric is an all time great! took croatia to a WC final last time, 5 UCL the record.. a ballon dor in an era when ronaldo and messi was getting it given to them when they fucking shouldnt some years. its a joke how people dont give modric the respect he deserves. even keane there saying he thught when he was at spurs he had to go up levels to be a success at madrid. he was unreal at spurs, he was just around players not in his fucking league. put KDB in crystal palace and he wouldnt be regarded as world class even though he clearly is.

Back
Top Bottom