are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
I am... but may be late as the ******* breadknife has booked a doctor's appointment at 4:30pm... so I have to cover the kids before trecking up from Surrey. First world problems, I know, but FFS.

Gutted. can't go because of work (I'll be there for the other 2 for sure). All my Israeli tottenham crew will be there as well.
Shame it would have been nice to do princks with some here and attach a name to the username

Meeting my old man in Hamilton Hall as quickly as I can after work. Perhaps a quick one or two in there. Annoying it will be rushed though

Back to Wembley a short 43 years after I saw Ralph Coates score the only goal in the League Cup Final - where does it go eh? Three hour drive and in 'Wembley Blue Parking', wherever that is, but I can't get home on the trains. 3-1 Spurs TTID

I am... but may be late as the ******* breadknife has booked a doctor's appointment at 4:30pm... so I have to cover the kids before trecking up from Surrey. First world problems, I know, but FFS.
Home alone
kevin-home-alone-zoom-fcf5c0ff-7273-43ee-a991-7ec9ac0b81c6.jpg

Unfortunately I'm currently in the process of relocating to Newcastle to start a PhD up there so won't be able to make any of the games. Pretty gutted to be missing this evening. You should see the amount I just dropped on a bells and whistles Virgin Media subscription with all the football included, though. Probably could have got a Newcastle United season ticket for less!

EDIT: I say probably. I mean definitely. I probably could have got about three for the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom