Are we too soft?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our defending for the goal that cost us at Old Trafford was beyond crap, as was the second at the Emirates.
We dont do crap anymore? How so?

Maybe you missed the Chelsea winner at Wembley this season, or the Burnley eqauliser

Sammy, it’s a shame but you’re beginning to sound like the old Sammy

Ok we’re crap

Happy now?

Sammy, it’s a shame but you’re beginning to sound like the old Sammy

Ok we’re crap

Happy now?

And your'e starting to sound like one of the old trolls of yesteryear...shame

Just to recap for you:
Still doesnt mean we havent been briliant for the vast majority of 2.5 seasons

Im happy to give credit where its due, and theyve deserved credit for 95% of the last two and a half seasons.

Some fans think because times are good, bad performances have to be swept under the carpet

So there you have it. Go suckle on your happy clapper under your blanket and tug one off over the brilliant game on Saturday at the Emirates because you obviously thoroughly enjoyed it.

And your'e starting to sound like one of the old trolls of yesteryear...shame

Just to recap for you:

So there you have it. Go suckle on your happy clapper under your blanket and tug one off over the brilliant game on Saturday at the Emirates because you obviously thoroughly enjoyed it.

Like I said it’s a shame

So how am I sounding like a troll when I’m trying to be positive?

Time for another sabbatical Sammy
You clearly need it

Night

Like I said it’s a shame

So how am I sounding like a troll when I’m trying to be positive?

Time for another sabbatical Sammy
You clearly need it

Night

He's not wrong sammyspurs sammyspurs .... You were good company on here over the summer... What the hell happened?

(Meant in the nicest possible way....)

He's not wrong sammyspurs sammyspurs .... You were good company on here over the summer... What the hell happened?

We can’t lose in the Summer.

Sammy takes defeats hard, like most of us. Even his poor dog has sussed him out. We all cope with it differently. Sammy’s way is to work his anger out on here. Mine is to buy crap I don’t need.

Keep re writing history, you've both been pos repping me all season. Now it's since the summer.

This is the thing, it kicks off in one thread, we disagree about one element of the team and then all the personal bullshit starts flying around.

It's all there in my post. I requoted three posts that prove you are both lying about me being negative about the team.

Unless you think that me saying they've been brilliant for 95% of the last two and a half years is negative.

You've just trolled yourself pal. Embarrassing

Keep re writing history, you've both been pos repping me all season. Now it's since the summer.

This is the thing, it kicks off in one thread, we disagree about one element of the team and then all the personal bullshit starts flying around.

It's all there in my post. I requoted three posts that prove you are both lying about me being negative about the team.

Unless you think that me saying they've been brilliant for 95% of the last two and a half years is negative.

Was trying to be nice, but fuck ya!

Where did i mention specifically you being negative or your opinion in general? ...I just remember a bit of fun banter etc.

Since then you've become a punchy and insufferably argumentative twat that cannot resist but fan the flames of conflict.... Perfect example being your very response here.

(Flame away.... I shan't respond.)

Last edited:

Dear oh dear

Just because posters have a differing view from yours doesn’t mean that they’re lying

Who’s getting personal now?

So i concur with Airfixx on this one

Fuck ya

Back
Top Bottom