Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or let's keep a winning mentalty manager who challenges the club to deliver what he needs. Expose them for what they are....also rans.

"Winning mentality"?????

Spurs don't have the pedigree to beat Milan (who have been mostly crap this season anyway).... They're too big for us.....

.........As are Sheff Utd's B team presumably.

You must be trolling.

I cant stand ENIC and want them to sell, but winning mentality managers is hokum. Big spend managers more accurate. Those 2 chumps have hardly been Brian Clough winning league titles for Derby and Forest. Besides i dont care what they've done elsewhere, they've stunk the place up here.
Big money right now is the only way. But what money is spent needs to be quality. 60 mil on Richarlison ?

Sounds like Richarlison's season is now over
if richarlison will apologise with his teammates I think he will easily play.
usually when a player think he deserves to play and tells it to journalists, the captain of the squad gives to him a lesson. usually.
in this case, because the player had something to say against conte, the fans are siding with him.
atrocious

The brass balls on this guy.

I cannot recall ever wanting a manager out of this club more. Jose made my eyes bleed with his anti-football, but at least he worked his ass off trying to get the best out of guys like Dele (recall his attempts to motivate him as captured in All or Nothing) and N'Dombele (breaking covid protocols to show up at his place and work one-on-one with him), and when things weren't working, he would make subs and try to change things up (I'm thinking of a first-half sub of Dier, I think, at one point).

Today, basically binning off Danjuma as a "club signing" after doing the same with Spence. More eye-bleeding anti-football, this time with total tactical rigidity. Subs that are too late and almost always brainless.

Get the fuck out of my club. Now. Yesterday. Please.

Cunte on his future​

Again my future. In this moment, the most important thing is to be focused on the league. You know what is my opinion, what is my desire. I say to you a lot of times that the situation that I have found, and we are far to aspire to be competitive to fight to win. I repeat this for a long time. We need time and patience. I see the environment has no patience or the environment does not want to see the reality. The club knows very well what is my situation and they know what are my thoughts. We can't do miracles. If I am to take the people as a target. I am not this person. The reality is this.

We'll see what happens in the future. I'm not stupid to kill myself. Until the end though I am ready to die for this club but then we'll see, I'm not too stupid to keep killing myself.
I didn't see the presser, but the BBC have a slightly different transcription of his comments. He's quoted there as saying:
I am not so stupid to kill myself. If you ask me now am I ready now to die for this club? Yes. Until the end I am ready to die for this club. But I am not so stupid to kill myself.
Which, if accurate, suggests he's really saying, "I'll work until I'm sacked, but I'm not quitting."

That's been his arrogant position all along though. Leaving the whole direction of the club on whether he deems the players good enough. When's the cut off? July? August? September?

Either commit now or bugger off ASAP.
Apart from a top notch CB, we've given him as much as we can. In fact our squad is quite bloated., when everyone is fit several very good players can't even get a sniff.

OK some players haven't worked out, but we've given it an honest go. He's taking the piss.

By too good I mean he works at a higher level with better tools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. I don't deserve derogatory and rude language.

Perhaps you don't 'think' any of your comments have been patronising/condescending and deserving of a less than sugary reply too.

..........And if the word "piss" genuinely offends you then you can probably afford to have at least 1 less thumb up your arse.

You might have to resort to it which is a shame.

Again... I chose to. Difference. You're welcome.

Hold on, he subbed Kulu off for Sanchez. Now, at a stretch you could be thinking about defence but its the 83 minute of a vital home CL game where you are needing a goal.
All this move did was to WEAKEN our attacking options
Now go away Conte, you are not wanted or needed
Yeah tbh we needed about 6 attacking players to score a fucking goal :pochserious2:

Apart from a top notch CB, we've given him as much as we can. In fact our squad is quite bloated., when everyone is fit several very good players can't even get a sniff.

OK some players haven't worked out, but we've given it an honest go. He's taking the piss.
Yes. Always room for improvement and squad turnover, but he's had several big signings since he joined. You're either commited to the club or you're not. And he clearly isn't.

Imagine someone has a different opinion than yours. Fucking shocking

Clown

I've got no respect for you or your opinions ever since you outed yourself as a pro-Putin supporter, you mouth breathing waste of life.

You should be ashamed that you were even born.

Clown

Speak to me like that again, and it'll be the biggest regret of your entire miserable existence.

Got it? Good. Now shut the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom