Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah 'managers change but the players dont and neither do the results' says it all. We fucked up in January, it was obvious.
Hopefully that's what he's trying to suggest.

Either you gut this fucking squad from top to bottom or i'm fucking off and you can get some other mug to manage shit like Winks and Royal.

I think it's a power-play, deliver me better players or i'm done and you can suffer with the shit players you've got.

Conte is broken,
Just like Mourinho,
Nuno was shit,
Poch lost his mind,
Pray every evening,
Pray every morning,
That something good happens,
Cos we’re being fucked from behind

Personally have had enough of this will he won't he walk drama. If he doesn't want to be here then he can fuck off. He's obviously a good manager but he's making a lot of poor decisions. The football is fucking appalling as well.
The players are appalling

Barring 2 maybe 3 players they are lower half/ championship standard

Personally have had enough of this will he won't he walk drama. If he doesn't want to be here then he can fuck off. He's obviously a good manager but he's making a lot of poor decisions. The football is fucking appalling as well.
It’s getting old, isn’t it? If it’s just posturing to get Levy to spend, then do it behind closed doors and stop making us all look like idiots.

You’ll note that our wingbacks were Kulu and Bergwijn by the end of the game.

Reguilon will get back in the team and can do a job there. Kulu seems totally wrong for it, but we have to try something other than Royal.
We played with two less players than them today. Our midfielders were pointless and being bypassed both offensively and defensively.

Either you gut this fucking squad from top to bottom or i'm fucking off and you can get some other mug to manage shit like Winks and Royal.

I think it's a power-play, deliver me better players or i'm fucking off and you can suffer with the shit players you've got.
but at the same time hes the one picking fucking winks. hes also playing a system that requires quality from full backs and hes playing emerson and fucking sess. its braindead shit

Needs to sort out that RWB position, or stop playing with wingbacks. Also possibly turning into a dumb move getting rid of both Ndombele and Lo Celso. I do have pity though, lots of our players are real ham-and-eggers.

I think it's a power-play, deliver me better players or i'm done and you can suffer with the shit players you've got.
And you can’t blame him

Yeah I can’t believe he ignored prime xavi and Zidane who were waiting in the wings.
play kulu or someone else there. anyone but fucking winks because we all know the damage it does having that useless little weasel cunt in the middle of the fucking pitch.

play a player out of position until someone can come in. hes been playing winks when he hasnt needed too...4 losses as a result

Back
Top Bottom