Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe, but his family didn't relocate with him to London so I don't see them going to Saudi.

If he did go, he wouldn't be there very long.
£15m a year with us, perhaps £25m over there?

You might be right, however, like you said I can't see any other team (in Europe) offering him a job.

I see. I agree with most of your observations there. I'm what I understand is referred to as a 'legacy' supporter these days. My Spurs journey began in the Autumn of 1977. First game attended was Coventry away 1981. I attended regularly at WHL from 87 - 98 but became a Paxton Road season ticket holder from 99 until 08. I packed up going after Spurs won the League Cup under Ramos. I was disgusted at the treatment of Martin Jol tbh. Never got over it. I had ENIC weighed up by then and decided direct action was the best way forward having been coerced into renewing for several seasons due to the waiting list.

I feel the need to explain this so you understand I have no Utopian expectations of THFC, ENIC, Levy, Conte or indeed anything connected to the N17 experience in general.

Over the years I frequented, The Park, The Milford, The Antwerp, The Connaught Tavern, The Ship, The Coach and Horses, Haringey Irish Centre and The Bell and Hare. Not all of them on the same match day of course but over a 15 year period of serious drinking; I got into all of these places before home games.

I've also been to most of the grounds in the top 2 English divisions on my travels and a fair few others too. Every home game was a 200 mile round trip for me as I live near Coventry.

I've done my bit for Spurs.

Utopia my arse.
And this

Things got shit, he bailed out

Fucking wanker
Honestly, that's Conte's MO, he never stays long at any club as like Mourinho, he eventually alienates everyone from the squad to the fans to the ownership.

Only place he stayed any longer than 2 years at was Juventus, and that was more likely because he's a club legend there as a player, and even then it was only just about 3 years.

FaI3Go-WYAI_IBw

I am in love with a man, and his name is Antonio Conte.
This you champ?

Back
Top Bottom