Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it kinda sucks tbh. Very effective and all, but viewing wise I do feel like we’ve lost something. I mean how many genuine entertainers are there in world football right now?

Lots of very effective players, little in the way of players who get bums off seats or regularly try to pull off something magical.

Where’s the damn mavericks I ask !!

Let’s be honest, we have been spoilt as fuck having Ronaldo and Messi and in the same era ha. Think we might have a quiet next decade or so before we get another player close to their level. Neymar is having a ridiculous season at PSG but it’s abit of a farmers league.

I'm over playing a back 3/5 when three or four of those players shouldn't be getting near the pitch every week. We play defensive football and stack the team with defenders who can't actually defend, let alone offer anything with the ball. No wonder the team plays terribly every match.

Conte needs to be less stubborn with the players he picks, and his tactics/formations. Play a back 4 once in a while, and give guys like Spence a proper run at it. Playing with either two midfielders or two forwards when those two areas of the squad have far more quality than the defence is just handicapping the team every game. The defence is going to ship goals anyway so how about we mix it up and try to outscore the oppo every match, rather than trying to nab one on the counter and hold out.

Richy and Kulu should start, I would bench Kane. Exhausted

Gil Richy Kulu
Peri Skipp Biss Spence
Meh just no Sanchez
Forster

Last edited:
They’ll all be weird games , imagine getting injured just before a WC , it’ll be like tag football with the odd evil twat going in hard

Will be cagey today ahead of the world cup. No excuse though. Anything less than a win going into the break will be a massive disappointment, and the end of a very shit week. Just get the three points!

DRuyqwCUMAAyURV.jpg:large

I hate Leeds. Love this photo.

COYS

I imagine a lot of players will be avoiding 50/50's today or anything that might cause an injury. Going to be a painful watch I fear...

I imagine a lot of players will be avoiding 50/50's today or anything that might cause an injury. Going to be a painful watch I fear...
And the bald italian won't rotate or sub in players with no expectation of world cup football.

Good morning!
I got up at 7 a.m. your time, so just after midnight!

Wake up, think of the shitty game and our defeat.
Don't understand how this could happen!
Up two hours and still being served.
Nothing helps.

Wipe your mouth - let's go!

Not another shit game like this on Saturday!
Not a typical first half, now even in the second!
Pull yourself together and finally play like you showed it!

We're Tottenham, not some assholes in red and white!

Stand up! fight!
Show will!
Saturday waiting Leeds? No!
Saturday we wait for Leeds and finish them off!

COYS!

No more Neck Oil for you

Richy and Kulu should start, I would bench Kane. Exhausted
He will pussy out of any challenge anyway with the World Cup in 9 days, but there is no chance that Conte will bench him today and even under these circumstances he is always capable of scoring a goal or create something out of nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom