Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Day 2 of utter tedium in this thread

Day 1 - The arguments of Ange having no Plan B
Day 2 - A snowflake having a complete meltdown over the word "Rebuild"

What do we predict for Day 3?

Add ‘ok’ to that too!

images

Wrong.

You don't need to rebuid a sqaud everytime a new manager is appointed, players simply change to suit the new manager. Conte got about 3 new players and Lenglet on loan, he got us into the CL with the old players. Since then we've bought Ange new players including Werner on loan. The probelm is things like Maddison and Bissouma playing shit.

Let's see, Porro Udogie Romero and Sarr Perisic were bought under Conte they've done well in general under Ange, on top of that he's got in Vicario, Maddison, and VDV. Bentancur and Kukusevski did well at the start of the season but their form has dropped.

We no longer are in a rebuild we just neglected to repalce kane, we're going to be somewhat active in the summer transfer window but it's not a rebuild, as I already said apart from Son our starting 11 are newer than three years old.

I'm not blaming Ange for anything per se.
Ah yes, Lolo running the show with one leg, I remember that fondly.

I’ve been hearing quite a few bits of the Eric Dier interview where he says Ange does next to no tactical work in training.

That’s not a great agenda, sometimes those sort of comments take on a life of their own. Perception becomes reality etc.

He’ll probably start to get asked about that, if he hasn’t already.

Day 2 of utter tedium in this thread

Day 1 - The arguments of Ange having no Plan B
Day 2 - A snowflake having a complete meltdown over the word "Rebuild"

What do we predict for Day 3?
I simply corrected some wrong opinions weirdo. You should try it sometime instead of posting your daily trollfest usually commencing at dawn through to midnight All day everyday Ad Infinitum. you even made a thread belieiving that your use of ''ok'' is knockout.

I’ve been hearing quite a few bits of the Eric Dier interview where he says Ange does next to no tactical work in training.

That’s not a great agenda, sometimes those sort of comments take on a life of their own. Perception becomes reality etc.

He’ll probably start to get asked about that, if he hasn’t already.
Well from watching us play, it certainly looks that way.

I simply corrected some wrong opinions weirdo. You should try it sometime instead of posting your daily trollfest usually commencing at dawn through to midnight All day everyday Ad Infinitum. you even made a thread belieiving that your use of ''ok'' is knockout.

Christ, everything ok at home?

Can't be be this irritated just because the word rebuild upsets you, it's not that deep mate. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom