Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got it all wrong again today. Brings in players that aren't good enough and they let him down. We've seen these players fail and they'll continue to do that given the chance.

Get the kids in and test them. Ill be more forgiving for poor results.

Got it all wrong again today. Brings in players that aren't good enough and they let him down. We've seen these players fail and they'll continue to do that given the chance.

Get the kids in and test them. Ill be more forgiving for poor results.
I don't think he could feasibly have raided the academy to make up the squad today, but I do think we're seeing a few players playing their way out of his plans, so to speak. I think Poch did similar when he first came in.

Could definitely envision lads like Phillips getting a nod if we continue like today.

Like Conte and every coach, Ange is only going to be as good as his players. You can't execute Angeball with Dier, Davies, Emerson and Hojbjerg building up from the back. It's painful to watch.

Our recruitment has been brilliant to give Ange some proper players to work with, but we set ourselves on fire again Chelsea and our lack of depth, which we all know about, is exposed.

I will give Ange a freebie today. He picked all the bog standard players from last season we all know aren't good enough. He gave them a chance to prove their worth to him and they didn't (bar Davies). Now going forward I hope Ange has it in him to at least have 1 or 2 youngsters get starts given we all know Dier etc is offering.

Like Conte and every coach, Ange is only going to be as good as his players. You can't execute Angeball with Dier, Davies, Emerson and Hojbjerg building up from the back. It's painful to watch.

Our recruitment has been brilliant to give Ange some proper players to work with, but we set ourselves on fire again Chelsea and our lack of depth, which we all know about, is exposed.

He's pretty much had a squad today that was bought for previous management and a previous style of play due to suspensions and injuries.

We weren't going to sort all that out in one window. It's not realistic. Shame today happened the way it did. Conceding two late goals is always a kick in the gut.

International break really come at the right time.

I don't think he could feasibly have raided the academy to make up the squad today, but I do think we're seeing a few players playing their way out of his plans, so to speak. I think Poch did similar when he first came in.

Could definitely envision lads like Phillips getting a nod if we continue like today.

He had a few on the bench. Great excuse today to give them a chance.

If they make mistakes, blame it on injuries and take it on the chin.

We are meant to be rebuilding or in a transition. So why bring back players that arent going to be part of our future?

Back
Top Bottom