Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is it that, time and time again, idiot fans from rival clubs show up on here, attention seek, melt, act all offended and then say they were just twying to be fwendly.

What the hell is wrong with you. This is not the IRA vs UVF, it’s simply a bunch of Celtic fans mostly giving their opinions on a manager they might lose. It might actually be interesting to hear the pros and cons of the guy we are probably going to hire.

I get you are pissed off we didn’t get Naglesmann or Pochettino cos Levy is Levy but your reaction is miles over the top.
Wow you still don't get it. If this is actual Celtic fans then the only fucking thing they actually care about is the IRA v uvf. That's all they sing about.

As for thier opinions, go onto thier boards and you will see exactly what they think about us.

Wow you still don't get it. If this is actual Celtic fans then the only fucking thing they actually care about is the IRA v uvf. That's all they sing about.

As for thier opinions, go onto thier boards and you will see exactly what they think about us.

And, I have been in the stadium when Chelsea fans used to do the Hitler gas chamber noises against our Jewish fans at our old ground yet have met plenty of ok Chav fans.

Most of those who came on here just started talking about Ange and defending him as being a good manager, I don’t see anything wrong with that.

If you want to find a Celtic or Rangers fan for sectarian stuff I am sure it is easy to find but at least move it to the old firm thread as this one was quite good until it got dragged down and most of all it is going to be busy if Ange takes up the offer of a job.

And, I have been in the stadium when Chelsea fans used to do the Hitler gas chamber noises at our old ground yet have met plenty of ok Chav fans.

Most of those who came on here just started talking about Ange and defending him as being a good manager, I don’t see anything wrong with that.

If you want to find a Celtic or Rangers fan for sectarian stuff I am sure it is easy to find but at least move it to the old firm thread as this one was quite good until it got dragged down.

Fair enough but difficult to resist

Why is it that, time and time again, idiot fans from rival clubs show up on here, attention seek, melt, act all offended and then say they were just twying to be fwendly.

You aren’t my rival. You play in a different city, different league, different country and I can’t even remember playing you competitively. I have no positive or negative feelings towards your club or it’s fans. Indifferent. I’ll want you to do well if Ange ends up there because I have a lot of time for him now.

You’re a strange wee guy.

Fuckin hell lads ain't half toxic in here. I came to share some info about Ange because I thought it would be of interest - we had the same reaction as a fanbase so it all looks familiar, I also know how quickly those opinions will change.

Didn't expect it to turn into 'Bobby Sands' "Jock" patter but there ye go, funny that the only folk acting bigoted are the ones accusing us of apparently being bigots.

Enjoy the football if he joins.
Unfortunately we have a cadre of folk on here who really don't care whether you're Scottish, English, Irish, any other nationality, Celtic supporter or any other supporter, including Spurs supporter. Their entire life, it seems, revolves around hating everything and everyone.

All that has really been shared on here are people's opinions on prospective managers. It's quite civil until the cadre crawl out from under their rocks to scream abuse at everyone and everything.

You're not allowed to share an opinion if it isn't the A&A's, they'll just shout you down and abuse you. Unfortunately it's this "breed" that get the entire fan base labelled as such.

Every fan base has this element, you've just been unfortunate to come into contact with them on here.

Toxic is their nature.

And, I have been in the stadium when Chelsea fans used to do the Hitler gas chamber noises at our old ground yet have met plenty of ok Chav fans.

If you want to find a Celtic or Rangers fan for sectarian stuff I am sure it is easy to find but at least move it to the old firm thread as this one was quite good until it got dragged down and most of all it is going to be busy if Ange takes up the offer of a job.
Because Celtic and rangers fans mean it! It's vile hatred.

Real Celtic fans would not come on here to big up someone they don't want lose!!

Ps they say he should wait for the city job.... Should city go for Rodgers? He won more? These are people who've admitted it's political but won't admit it's religious to your face.

Would you accept spammers on here?

Because Celtic and rangers fans mean it! It's vile hatred.

Real Celtic fans would not come on here to big up someone they don't want lose!!

Ps they say he should wait for the city job.... Should city go for Rodgers? He won more? These are people who've admitted it's political but won't admit it's religious to your face.

Would you accept spammers on here?

If we were buying Declan Rice and West Ham fans came to give us the lowdown on him fine. We have had Arse fans trolling before and get kicked off but that is completely different. I don’t have an issue with any other clubs fans on here unless they are looking to troll.

Back
Top Bottom