Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuckin hell lads ain't half toxic in here. I came to share some info about Ange because I thought it would be of interest - we had the same reaction as a fanbase so it all looks familiar, I also know how quickly those opinions will change.

Didn't expect it to turn into 'Bobby Sands' "Jock" patter but there ye go, funny that the only folk acting bigoted are the ones accusing us of apparently being bigots.

Enjoy the football if he joins.

Fuckin hell lads ain't half toxic in here. I came to share some info about Ange because I thought it would be of interest - we had the same reaction as a fanbase so it all looks familiar, I also know how quickly those opinions will change.

Didn't expect it to turn into 'Bobby Sands' "Jock" patter but there ye go, funny that the only folk acting bigoted are the ones accusing us of apparently being bigots.

We’re only warming up mate

Has anyone called you a cunt yet!

That’s when you know that you have been accepted!

Didn't expect it to turn into 'Bobby Sands' "Jock" patter there ye go, funny that the only folk acting bigoted are the ones accusing us of apparently being bigots.

Wrong.

I used the word Jock and I've not accused anyone of being a bigot. So you can fuck off Jock. Any Scotsman who gets offended by the word Jock is a bit oversensitive, IMHO. Yes - I'm talking to you PADDY.

Formation error: Your lineup must contain exactly 11 players. Please check your formation. A 'Player' is considered to be 1 name without spaces.

Never, ever heard either Celtic or Rangers fans sing "We hate the English". I suspect you're making that up.

To be honest, you're coming across as a complete mentalist.
Rangers fans sing about Ireland .... If you think Celtic aren't anti English your living in cloud 9....

I've actually seen Celtic fans say they don't sing sectarian songs???? And I've heard them, and while some of the more vile ones are banned from in the stadiums, they sing them out side! And they still sing new ones.

We should not tolerate either of the old firm! Not ever!

You obviously missed the post by one of your lot that kicked it off.

Someone comes on our forum and cunts us off we are obviously going to react.

Back
Top Bottom