Andy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely agree

Michu is miles ahead of Carroll in quality and would probably come cheaper or close to the same costs

Carroll is overpriced no matter what and hes not starter material for a team of our ambitions (or what I perceive to be our ambitions). Why buy an inflated Michu who may be a one hit wonder when we could buy someone else directly from a broke ass Spanish side for less?

Someone, like, I dunno, Negredo?

Can anyone remind me of why we didn't buy Berbatov? Because we're still butthurt he went to United in the first place?

Four pages of
adej.gif

Can anyone remind me of why we didn't buy Berbatov? Because we're still butthurt he went to United in the first place?

Or maybe Levy feels that he didnt want someone who fucked him and the club over by refusing to play for us.

"We had a player in Berbatov who had refused to play two games for us, having a detrimental affect on the dressing-room"

"I don't think he treated this club with the respect that we honestly deserved"
Daniel Levy

Spurs fans should have got over this cunt years ago. I dont understand the constant calls to sign him. He's 32 now, and certainly no more "energetic"........typical "Harry" signing.

I thought we'd moved on.

Never mind Carroll, we should be looking to sign Dzeko. The latter is a very good footballer who doesn't get the amount of games he deserves at City.

Dear Ade scored more against us than him. A lot more.

He seemed to enjoy it a lot. The cunt.

But he was welcomed with open arms.....

Not sure that's an argument bud.
he wasn't welcomed by a fair few (including me & I guess you) and I imagine a fair few won't welcome Carroll. I do see your point though fella

Or maybe Levy feels that he didnt want someone who fucked him and the club over by refusing to play for us.

"We had a player in Berbatov who had refused to play two games for us, having a detrimental affect on the dressing-room"

"I don't think he treated this club with the respect that we honestly deserved"
Daniel Levy

Spurs fans should have got over this cunt years ago. I dont understand the constant calls to sign him. He's 32 now, and certainly no more "energetic"........typical "Harry" signing.

I thought we'd moved on.

So, yes. We are still butthurt about him leaving for United.

At a bargain price and as long as he isn't our marquee striker signing, I would be ok with it.

When have we ever signed a marquee striker (did anyone think Berba would be marquee at the time)? Darren Bent was a bust. Without CL football, what legit foreign marquee striker will sign for us?

We are still butthurt about him refusing to play in two games and having a detrimental effect on the dressing room and showing the club lack of respect according to our own chairman.

Yep.

There are ways to go about leaving a club, and this is not one of them. Its not that he left for Utd at all. Something his apologists constantly ignore.

Back
Top Bottom