American Ted Lasso takes over at Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is all fantastic stuff, I've been waiting so long for soccer to really take off in the states, I think this is the final pint of rocket fuel that's needed

WE HAVE LIFT OFF WHOOH HOOH!

I just love their commentators and the way they do soccer over there, and all these vids are great - big hand (whoops no hands :)) for Ted Lasso - really funny stuff

Bale on Broadway, Spurs on the subway - it's dreamtime - bootiful!!!!

Barely even a mention of the Woolwich scum in this one. Tons of highlights for us that aren't even Bale. Defoe, Lennon, AVB, Ade, and Dempsey all featured. Plus the closing shots are a bunch of Spurs shots in a row. Pretty cool.

That's just the American version of this isn't it.

Barely even a mention of the Woolwich scum in this one. Tons of highlights for us that aren't even Bale. Defoe, Lennon, AVB, Ade, and Dempsey all featured. Plus the closing shots are a bunch of Spurs shots in a row. Pretty cool.

I lost my shit at the Hollywood movie trailer voiceover. Especially how he pronounces Steven Gerard.

EDIT: maybe it's good to read all comments before commenting. Or you end up with the same nickname as Ted Lasso.

:avbfacepalm:

Last edited:

Thanks for this JDK - sent a shiver down my spine - boy the Americans know how to sell a sport - and so much Spurs!!!!

It's gutting if we lose Bale and Dempsey just when we need them most in the States - here's hoping we don't miss a vital trick just as we missed out on the Prem revolution

PS Usually I dislike those Hollywood type voice-overs, as I'm no fan of Hollywood, but when they do it for my beloved Spurs and football, I'm all jelly

Last edited:
Its good to see that "soccer" is growing in popularity across the pond and we are the flagship franchise.... *insert cheecky ade smiley*
Still alot rotten with the modern game though. Bunch of cunts.

Back
Top Bottom