Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the Sherwood lovers who are happy to see this gooner do us at home and will shout 'I told you so' FUCK OFF AND GO SUPPORT THIS TWAT INSTEAD. FUCKING GOONER-LOVING TURDS
Just going to post this.

Sammy, Cooper & Co should be fucking ashamed. This is a Spurs forum. You support the club, not the fucking ex manager. Disgraceful, utterly and absolutely disgraceful.

Well I gave a weeks notice that if he played Mason and Chadli and 4-2-3-1 again I was going to melt, so here it is
Chadli - Fucking useless. This guy couldn't penetrate a dolphin friendly net. Get rid ASAP
Mason and Townsend - Not good enough, and no, I dont give a fuck that they come from the academy. Windy can fuck off too.
4-2-3-1 - So fucking bored of this shit. If Poch cannot change from this once in a while, he can fuck off too.

I'm off to get some whiskey. I'll see you all in Fight Club

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.
You fucking happy clapper cunts, sucking Poch off for weeks and weeks.

YOU are the people happy with our game.
YOU are the people who think that the manager has perfect reasons for his "tactics" and selections.

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts
I like to think you have this saved to 'drafts' for an occasion such as this.

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.

YOU are the people who think that the manager has perfect reasons for his "tactics" and selections.

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts

name names then Sammy, might as well it's never stopped you itching for a fight on any other thread

If we finish 7th, do we qualify for the Europa League? I'd go a season without Europe just so that the league season can go on undisturbed to try and get into the top four.

He he we've done that to them before

giphy.gif

Cunts
Fuck off sammy
just fuck off
get off the board
You are about as useful as a dogshit doormat

Cunts
spot on, barring 6 maybe 7 games at a push, we have been absolute shite this season

Cunts
Sammy, none of us pick the team or motivate the players mate.

Seriously, there are people with different levels of positivity here and different opinions on all things Spurs as there are everywhere, but there's no need for that.

I think it`s time to accept that lack of net investment has left us with a very, very poor squad indeed. Take the many flukey late wins away and we`d be the mid table team we deserve to be. Fuck off Levy. With your stamboulis, fazios, and fucking penny pinching brinkmanship. Cunt of the very highest order.
the same people who are happy we didn't invest in better players are now saying our team isn't good enough?!!

I sold my ticket for todays game. I really couldn`t get up for it after last week at Burnley. Daniel Levy and ENIC are slowly sapping away my life long passion for Spurs I`m afraid

why dont spurs have any pace or keep moving the ball forward quickly....
surely Poch must be trying to get them to play quicker forward or is he just talking the talk

cant get my head round it the last 3 seasons when ive seen them, seems to be different to back in the early 80s and 90s (or is it just rose tinted glasses remembering the best bits)

Back
Top Bottom