Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Again.... for the millionth time, why does anyone listen?
If anything else stop giving this cunt listeners
Totally agree. Listen but don't bite. He is very good at being a profesional CUNT. Feel sorry for His sidekick having to bite his tongue with a lot of his shit. It's no wonder Wrighty jumped ship a while back.

It's the most glaringly obvious ploy to get mugs to phone his show. Say something inflammatory whilst Gough acts as the voice of reason. Have to agree with some of his comments on the Juve' result though. Newspaper headlines like 'Juve Done It' are really tempting fate. The tie's far from over and they've got three of their biggest stars coming back from injury.

I think he is quite funny to be honest . If you know what he is and what he does and accept that, it can be quite an entertaining show. He winds every team up and every supporter.

Love it when he goes to town on Woolwich fans

I think he is quite funny to be honest . If you know what he is and what he does and accept that, it can be quite an entertaining show. He winds every team up and every supporter.

Love it when he goes to town on Woolwich fans
To be fair... on the eve of an FA Cup weekend... Danny Kelly (a Yiddo) spent his entire show talking about ArseFamBlud.tv... not a single mention of the Cup.

(Partly due, I assume to ArseAnal not being in it, Sky Sponsored TalkShite not covering it...) but STILL!
As funny as it was to hear Gooners getting slated for it.. I'd have rather the Friday night Football show talk about summit ELSE on the eve of the Cup!

GRINDS MY GEARS it does!

Listening to talkshite on the way home from work today and they are still advertising exclusive live commentary of Palace v Spurs next Monday evening!! Sad excuse of a radio station.

Listening to talkshite on the way home from work today and they are still advertising exclusive live commentary of Palace v Spurs next Monday evening!! Sad excuse of a radio station.
I'd like to see their entire OB unit turn up to Selhurst Park on Monday... and wonder why no other fucker is there!

I stopped listening to TalkSport after we beat Madrid and they suggested City's win over Napoli that same day was a bigger result. Don't remember who it was but sounds like this hack.

I thought he was a Peterborough fan?

I *may* have mentioned this before, but I know a guy who used to rent a place with him back in the day. They said that while he definitely follows Peterborough, Woolwich was his Premier League team and would spend far more time watching them than Peterborough.

Back
Top Bottom