Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is literally a professional wind up merchant. Why anybody ever gets surprised by the tripe he comes up with I don't know. The fact he is talking about Spurs beyond reading out the scores shows we have mass appeal. He'd start a phone in on whether Poch is a post-op tranny if he could get away with it

And yes of course he is a complete cunt.

Did anyone listen to this Cunt at 16-00 today?

He said he couldn't understand why Spurs were getting praise today.. All we are is a 1980's Wimbledon because our goal came from a long ball.
Our whole game is about the long ball apparently.

I respect him for being able to wind most people up and get the more stupid people to phone in to argue with him.

Nothing like some fans losing their shit or total fucking morons making a prize tit of themselves to keep me amused on my way home.

Would still enjoy punching him in the face though.

I respect him for being able to wind most people up and get the more stupid people to phone in to argue with him.

Nothing like some fans losing their shit or total fucking morons making a prize tit of themselves to keep me amused on my way home.

Would still enjoy punching him in the face though.[/QUOTE

Yes, it's all rather transparent but it works. On the way to the game last night I heard him predict a 4-2 win for United with Sanchez scoring a hat-trick.

He's never wrong though!

I didn't see this thread at the time. But pretty harsh comments about BAE, don't remember him ever putting a foot wrong when he played up against big players in the league like RW goal machine Cristiano Ronaldo at the time.

Usually I loved Benny but he occasionally did do my head in ambling back after being further up the field without a care in the world while his teammates were scrambling in defence

I think Harry once said that once prior to a kick off he had forgotten who we were playing!!

He is literally a professional wind up merchant. Why anybody ever gets surprised by the tripe he comes up with I don't know. The fact he is talking about Spurs beyond reading out the scores shows we have mass appeal. He'd start a phone in on whether Poch is a post-op tranny if he could get away with it

And yes of course he is a complete cunt.

Thought Poch was pre op!

:pocheyes:

I actually find him quite funny. He really tears into Woolwich and Klopp weekly. He’s said before he does like Tottenham, he just doesn’t understand why we aren’t winning trophies.

Durham and Goughies job is to play good cop, bad cop with the callers. We may get annoyed, but we all still listen to it.

I didn't see this thread at the time. But pretty harsh comments about BAE, don't remember him ever putting a foot wrong when he played up against big players in the league like RW goal machine Cristiano Ronaldo at the time.
for all but about 2 matches a season he was great, really really good.

i remember seeing him on one of his going walkabout days, and he was awful. thankfully they were very rare. i said at the time that harry should just ask him an hour before the game to tell him who we were playing, and only pick him if he got it right. and I wasnt joking.

much better LB than Bale could ever be. probably quicker off the mark over 5 yards, smaller, low centre of gravity, very good tackler. bought him for buttons too, one of Commoli's very good value buys.

Exactly the sort of player that Poch cant handle. doesnt enjoy the game, it's just a job, no I wont work at my game to improve it. Que sera.

But I loved having him as our LB. Possibly as one footed as Lamela. H had to put at RB once, against Bolton in the cup I think. Allardici was targeting him but somehow they didnt catch him in possession all the times he cut back to clear.

In a way he kickstarted our rise in the last 8 years or so. That first game of the season in the top 4 year, we beat Liverpool at home 2-0 (?). It was Benny's free kick, back off the wall and volleyed back in. That was our first top 4 season, and the first time we'd finished above Liverpool in the league since about 1972 or so.

Cheers Benny.

Dit diddit diddit dit diddit didditdit dit.... hot off the telex...
Adrian Durham is a cunt. In other breaking news, heavy rains forecast this weekend...

1-noahs-ark-english-school.jpg

Changed my mind.. Durham’s a cunt.

Yesterday he spent an hour going on how Spurs result wasn’t all that as we hadn’t won and Juventus aren’t the team they used to be.

Today spends an hour with Liverpool’s cock firmly down his throat after they beat the Portuguese equivalent of Celtic.

Changed my mind.. Durham’s a cunt.

Yesterday he spent an hour going on how Spurs result wasn’t all that as we hadn’t won and Juventus aren’t the team they used to be.

Today spends an hour with Liverpool’s cock firmly down his throat after they beat the Portuguese equivalent of Celtic.
The question is, was he born a cunt or has he just practiced alot ? Probably a mix of both !

I don't listen to the twat anymore as he takes any opportunity to try and belittle anything we do. Isn't his Mrs a Woolwich supporter ? in which case he's probably just doing her bidding. Either way, he and Liverpool are a good match - both egotistical with an over inflated idea of their own importance whilst being despised by the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom