Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I *may* have mentioned this before, but I know a guy who used to rent a place with him back in the day. They said that while he definitely follows Peterborough, Woolwich was his Premier League team and would spend far more time watching them than Peterborough.
Exhibit A) Front row
DSC_4160.jpg

Exhibit B) no words needed
Adrian%20Durham%20_%20005_0.jpg

Exhibit C)
photo_0.jpg

Exhibit D) Undercover away day at Newcastle
article-2531400-1A5BDC3E00000578-384_306x252.jpg

Exhibit E) If there was any doubt that he was wearing the shirt for a dare or bet, it's the same fucking shirt, ergo it belongs to him.
Untitled-5_1.jpg

Exhibit F) Have you noticed that he also has a short sleeve version in the top pic. Talk to a true goober about long sleeve vs short sleeve shirts they are more than a "thing" about them, as funny as it seems it's a very serious thing for these twats.
5289623347_59a0d56d36.jpg

Exhibit G)
talk-sports-adrian-durham-at-the.jpg

Exhibit H) His Mrs and Son are both Woolwich supporters
Adrian%20Durham%20_%20006.jpg

Last edited:
On TalkSport now and yet again he's defending Dele on the diving debate, calling it a witch hunt. I think we can all agree that it is a witch hunt. No one can deny that he looks to gain an advantage, that's a polite way of saying he dives, he does and I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT HE DOES!! If he gets a yellow for it then it's deserved, just as it was the other week, correct decision, no problem with it, move on.

But I applaud Durham's position on this, no other player that dives gets a mention, Wilshire dived at least twice on Sunday, along with at least two other Woolwich players, not a fucking word. If you are going to call out Dele, then others also have to be called out.

Maybe he just likes to take the view that's the least popular so he can stir up the debate, well yeah of course he does, but anyway worth mentioning as it's getting a fucking joke now.

On TalkSport now and yet again he's defending Dele on the diving debate, calling it a witch hunt. I think we can all agree that it is a witch hunt. No one can deny that he looks to gain an advantage, that's a polite way of saying he dives, he does and I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT HE DOES!! If he gets a yellow for it then it's deserved, just as it was the other week, correct decision, no problem with it, move on.

But I applaud Durham's position on this, no other player that dives gets a mention, Wilshire dived at least twice on Sunday, along with at least two other Woolwich players, not a fucking word. If you are going to call out Dele, then others also have to be called out.

Maybe he just likes to take the view that's the least popular so he can stir up the debate, well yeah of course he does, but anyway worth mentioning as it's getting a fucking joke now.

I clocked those comments too, but on another day he'd be perpetuating said witch hunt.

Problem is, the day after the Liverpool game, he was digging out Dele for being a CHEAT!
Can't have it both ways...

I get that his one purpose in life is to rile the listeners of his own talk show to the point where they cave in and phone up the show... but to do THAT, he has to have a contradictory opinion virtually every other day...

Its the FOOTBALL version of a Sex line... she doesn't REALLY want you to do all those things to her... she's only SAYING IT to keep you on the Premium Line and stay in a job!

I clocked those comments too, but on another day he'd be perpetuating said witch hunt.
Not so much with Dele it has to be said, he's come out multiple times in his favour. I think that on diving debate he does at least admit that it is part of the game, that all players do it to find the advantage to win the game.

But agree with you completely on the sentiment.

Problem is, the day after the Liverpool game, he was digging out Dele for being a CHEAT!
Can't have it both ways...

I get that his one purpose in life is to rile the listeners of his own talk show to the point where they cave in and phone up the show... but to do THAT, he has to have a contradictory opinion virtually every other day...

Its the FOOTBALL version of a Sex line... she doesn't REALLY want you to do all those things to her... she's only SAYING IT to keep you on the Premium Line!
He didn't though, after the Liverpool game he backed him. I think he's quite consistent on the diving debate, he accepts that it's part of the game and he'll have no issue with a player doing it for England to win us the World Cup.

He didn't though, after the Liverpool game he backed him. I think he's quite consistent on the diving debate, he accepts that it's part of the game and he'll have no issue with a player doing it for England to win us the World Cup.
Sod it... maybe it was his 'sidekick' on the show... but it was definitely aluded to.

Sod it... maybe it was his 'sidekick' on the show... but it was definitely aluded to.
Sure, that's always the point though, rarely do they agree (bet they toss a coin before the show on who's good cop and who's bad cop on each topic) it would be a show if there was agreement, nothing to get all shouty about.

I got the impression that opposing fans don't dislike Dele for his diving (though they use that as a stick to beat him with).

They dislike him more for his petulance, squaring up to players, smiling in their face, late tackles (Sanchez, de Bruyne etc) and on the pitch he's a massive prick.

Basically hes one of those players who you'd love if he plays for you but hate if he doesn't.

Will have to take your word for it mate..

Genuine opinion and sentiment is hard to decypher amongst the constant shit stirring.

Exhibit A) Front row
DSC_4160.jpg

Exhibit C)
photo_0.jpg

Exhibit E) If there was any doubt that he was wearing the shirt for a dare or bet, it's the same fucking shirt, ergo it belongs to him.
Untitled-5_1.jpg

Exhibit F) Have you noticed that he also has a short sleeve version in the top pic. Talk to a true goober about long sleeve vs short sleeve shirts they are more than a "thing" about them, as funny as it seems it's a very serious thing for these twats.

Exhibit G)

Case proven

Hang the ginger fucker!

Exhibit A) Front row
DSC_4160.jpg

Exhibit C)
photo_0.jpg

Untitled-5_1.jpg

Exhibit G)

Even managing to ignore the shirt he's wearing.... that's a face you wanna hit continuously.... and not stop until the smug, shit-eating grin is wiped off it entirely!

Back
Top Bottom