2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pickford
Walker-Stones-Maguire-Rose
Sterling-Dier-Dele-Rashford
Kane-Vardy

England wins it all over France in the final. What are those odds? Take it to the bank, baby.

Pickford
Walker-Stones-Maguire-Rose
Sterling-Dier-Dele-Rashford
Kane-Vardy

England wins it all over France in the final. What are those odds? Take it to the bank, baby.

4-4-fucking-2?!

What is this, 1998?

Actually then we played three at the back
Still, 4-4-2 has had it's day. For the present time anyway.

4-4-fucking-2?!

What is this, 1998?

Actually then we played three at the back
Still, 4-4-2 has had it's day. For the present time anyway.
Nah, see, it’s come back round again. It will blow people’s MINDS. It’s so out of date it’s now REVOLUTIONARY.

Bertrand not going would be a massive shock to me. Is he taking Rose? Hmm, he hasn't done that much since he came back from injury.

Delph instead of A Young or both?

RLC should be in it, don't rate Livermore, would like to see TAA in it and maybe Sessegnon.

Still, from many comments I have read online the knives are already out for Kane. He's too good for England fans, they don't deserve him.
Apparently he's given Rose the two friendly games to prove his fitness. I think this is a good call, Rose's last game at the weekend he was good. I also think Betrand is hugely overrated and quite frankly and never played well in an England shirt, even when he was playing well of his club (but that was 2yrs ago).

I doubt he's taking Delph to play at FB it will be in midfield I guess. Not a huge fan but he is versatile, like Dier which is great for tournament footy. RCL, I still don't get, hugly overrated (not poor, just not worthy of all the chatter, he can barely get into the Palace team).

200.gif

About as unsurprising a Sweden squad as there can be. Only names I would add are Ken "scores against Woolwich" Sema and Jiloan Hamad. Both are currently in the Swedish league (Hamad moved back to get playing time and restart his career after a manager at his old club didn't rate him) but are too good to remain there. Sam Larsson at Feyenoord is also a good name but he has been fighting injury problems all spring

I just hope people get behind the team. There is very little expectation, so there is no point in turning on the players when it is not going their way. I understand all the problems with the FA, but I am frankly sick of half and half England fans. I urge you not to watch the game if throughout you are going to be saying 'Club before country' and have some false nostalgia of how it used to be. Just enjoy it.

Random Scandinavian name generator!
We're in a bit of a rebuilding phase for our national team post Zlatan. Lots of talented players spread out over the world but few at any of the bigger clubs/in the PL.

I'll happily compile a list of where all these lads play for anyone interested

Back
Top Bottom