2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DdLIxKNX0AExLwA.jpg

Well played to both Fazio and Paulinho - turned their careers around and now they're competing at the top again

When does England announce the squad ?

Will be fuming If I see Joe Hart anywhere near it.
On recent performance not a lot worse than Pickford- I am worried about the GKs as both Pickford and Butlund have been poor this year.

I think Hart will go as #3 and I am not too bothered by that as it is a Cheer Leader place and someone with a bit of experience is probably better than not.

On recent performance not a lot worse than Pickford- I am worried about the GKs as both Pickford and Butlund have been poor this year.

I think Hart will go as #3 and I am not too bothered by that as it is a Cheer Leader place and someone with a bit of experience is probably better than not.

His experience is being fucking awful in tournaments bloke is a Jonah who can't even get into West Ham's team time to move on from him.

Because I like seeing ex-Spurs players do well. Do one, maggot

Ha, like Kyle Walker? ;-)

Fazio and Paulinho are hardly loyal club legends though. What's Stambouli up to nowadays?

I took interest in what happened to the likes of Lennon, Defoe, Huddleston's etc after they left but the two you mentioned above did fuck all in a Spurs shirt so baffled why you'd give a shit about them.

Whatever man, it's all good.

Ha, like Kyle Walker? ;-)

Fazio and Paulinho are hardly loyal club legends though. What's Stambouli up to nowadays?

I took interest in what happened to the likes of Lennon, Defoe, Huddleston's etc after they left but the two you mentioned above did fuck all in a Spurs shirt so baffled why you'd give a shit about them.

Whatever man, it's all good.

Well, fuck you too then.

Don’t know why I do this to myself every four years but....tell you what lads England look half decent.....lol

At least Southgate seems to have the revolutionary idea of a system and tactics, and we seem to have an identity which is skilful, fast and sieve like defence. I’d go for:

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Pickfordβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Stonesβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Smallingβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Dierβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Walkerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Rose
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Hendersonβ€”β€”β€”β€”Deleβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

β€”β€”β€”β€”Lingardβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Vardyβ€”β€”β€”
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Kaneβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Dunno whether that’s 343 or 541.

Bench: Pope, Tarkowski, Trippier, Shelvey, Rashford

I actually think Dier of all people is key. Setup back 3 as default, push forward into midfield as Walker/Rose fall back if we need to shut up shop. Less sure about Smalling but he has a decent game every now and then.

Winks to come on to bench I feel he’s fit, which I doubt. I like it, my kind of team plenty of pace and a dose of aggro. Dele and Shelvey in midfield would win most cuntoffs. Wildcard squad player Sessegnon for bants.

Cunts I want to see nowhere near the squad - Hart, Cahill, Wilshere

Back
Top Bottom