2 tickets for Spurs vs Chelsea on the 20th for sale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's all this then? This is a local forum for
local people, we'll have no trouble here!

nbshZ.jpeg

Donate the tickets back to the club to assign them to any local children's hospital for a dad and son to attend who are massive Spurs fans.

i can offer some nice words and a pat on the back ?

And Big Rich , i am glad you are starting to realise that we just seem aggresive and harsh but in fact it's just the way we communicate on here , never take things too personal. I met lots of the people on here and they are all very nice , allbeit with a special sense of humour

ps the cunt remark was a joke , a joke that you dont appreciate (and i understand why) but if you saw my post and the disclaimer i put in there you could ve guessed it was tongue in cheek.

I smell a rat; then again, raising money for charity is supposed to involve at least some pain, and they can hardly be worse than you lot...

...(can they?!)

They are worse in a different way but you would ve gotten the same kind of treatment but maybe a bit more polite. As we said , this is a very sensitive subject for football fans that already pay a lot to go to games and there is a form of unwritten law of solidarity that you dont ask for more than face value (although i now understand why you did it in the first place).

and just to show you that it could be worse : http://forums.corral.net/forums/lounge/1053139-why-you-shouldnt-ask-help-internet.html

They are worse in a different way but you would ve gotten the same kind of treatment but maybe a bit more polite. As we said , this is a very sensitive subject for football fans that already pay a lot to go to games and there is a form of unwritten law of solidarity that you dont ask for more than face value (although i now understand why you did it in the first place).

and just to show you that it could be worse : http://forums.corral.net/forums/lounge/1053139-why-you-shouldnt-ask-help-internet.html

Thanks Belgian Spur, seeing that sort of thing from the other side is actually very funny. I think I may be warming to you guys.

:avbshock: :avbcringe: :adeohshit: :dempsey: :bentley: :brad: :jenaswtf: :kaboul: :levywtf: :gallas::saha:

Don't do it man, for the love of Hod!

Haha, don't worry, I don't have the time to try anyway, if I spend another evening on the internet trying to sell these tickets instead of talking to my wife I'll end up divorced, homeless and in need of charity myself. No one has made any serious offers, not even for the face value or less, so it looks like they're going to my mate for whatever he's willing to offer.

I think people would bite your arm off for face value, I just don't think they think you'd accept. If you're really looking to shift them for not much over face, post about it in the ticketing thread on here. There's certainly a few people after them.

could go a siamise fighting fish, cos i got one today.
but i wont.
i'll add 2 guppys and a boring as fuck tetris [or summink] fish.
'Tetras'
Also get two female or three fighting fish.

Males are randy as hell and will tire out lone females. They build epic nest made of spit bubbles that females lay the eggs in to #FishFacts

could go a siamise fighting fish, cos i got one today.
but i wont.
i'll add 2 guppys and a boring as fuck tetris [or summink] fish.
'Tetras'
Also get two female or three fighting fish.

Males are randy as hell and will tire out lone females. They build epic nest made of spit bubbles that females lay the eggs in to #FishFacts

know its tetra's but i call the lazy cunts tetris cos i cant work out how to get the fucking things to move correctly.

wife added 2 female fighting fish today the male fucked off under his rock the julian clary looking cunt that he is.
hoping to breed them [not much hope it seems]

one neon tetra died today :( though its hard to tell.

No one has made any serious offers, not even for the face value or less, so it looks like they're going to my mate for whatever he's willing to offer.

My offer of £5.31 and some Nectar points was serious. (I'm a poor student, so that's all I can offer, but it's better than nothing. ;) )

Haha, don't worry, I don't have the time to try anyway, if I spend another evening on the internet trying to sell these tickets instead of talking to my wife I'll end up divorced, homeless and in need of charity myself. No one has made any serious offers, not even for the face value or less, so it looks like they're going to my mate for whatever he's willing to offer.

PUT THE TICKETS ON EBAY, WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN PAYING MORE THAN FACE VALUE FOR THEM.

Back
Top Bottom