2 tickets for Spurs vs Chelsea on the 20th for sale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9fMOv.gif

Dear sir,

I am most interested in this generous offer.
If you would like to send me your bank account details I will transfer the money immediately. In fact, as a thank you for selflessly giving up your ticket to what promises to be the most exciting home game of the season so far, for such a reasonable price, I would gladly save you the time and bother by personally checking your account online to be sure the money has gone through. Please send me your online banking password so that I may do this for you. I realise this is just a small gesture but I feel such altruism amongst fellow fans must be rewarded.

May I make one final request that when you send the tickets to me, you include a tub of durex anal lube, as I prefer to smooth the edges before I get Completely fucked in the arse.

Yours,
Jimmyriggle

Spurscommunity, comeonyouspurs, and maybe also try something like not606, which isn't a Spurs specific forum, but has a very busy Spurs sub-forum.
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this advice. Sign up to comeonyouspurs, they are very friendly there, the members don't flame anyone like we do and they'll welcome you with open arms. Top people they are, and very helpful.

Donate the tickets back to the club to assign them to any local children's hospital for a dad and son to attend who are massive Spurs fans.

Back
Top Bottom