1882: Spurs U21 vs Everton U21 (WHL - May 13th) BLOCK 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Song sheets would have been needed for that ditty! I can remember a couple:

We've got our own arch,
We've got our own arch
We're Tottenham Hotspur,
We've got our own arch

Are we Wembley?
Are we Wembley?
Are we Wembley in disguise?

Wembley! Wembley!
We're the famous Tottenham Hotspur and we're playing at Wembley!

When it disappeared: "Same old Scousers, stealing rainbows" :roflmao:

Off Topic: Norwich apparently took 2,000 to Stamford Bridge tonight for the FA Youth Cup.

Saw that... most impressive!

Reckon we can take 2001 to OT/Anfield and top it?

...better still, how about a cut off at just 1882 people and not one more.... that'd REALLY freak 'em out!

Just imagine what almost 2000 copies of shredded Evening Standards would look flying gracefully through the air!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmm, droooooool! :defoe2:

....am I the only one who doesn't actually mind the smell of Pyros???

Then again, i'm a child of the '70s.... the smell of newly laid tarmac gives me a nostalgic hardon!
Mmmmmmmm, the unmistakable stench of urbanisation!!!

...oh, that and newly cut grass... and kittens, and juniper berries!

....am I the only one who doesn't actually mind the smell of Pyros???

Then again, i'm a child of the '70s.... the smell of newly laid tarmac gives me a nostalgic hardon!
Mmmmmmmm, the unmistakable stench of urbanisation!!!

...oh, that and newly cut grass... and kittens, and juniper berries!

Underground trains arcing against the live rail. Great smell. Gives me an enormous hard on. Explains the 200m exclusion order around underground stations I suppose.

OT next Monday it is then...

Under-21s: Man United 3 Liverpool 0

Manchester United's youngsters stormed past Liverpool 3-0 at Old Trafford to reach the final of the Barclays Under-21 Premier League with Larnell Cole bagging a hat-trick.
The Merseysiders protested about some of the decisions that did not go their way, and arguably had a case with Jon Flanagan's second-half sending off, but there seemed little doubt about the award of two penalties, that were both converted by Cole.
With United continuing to create the better chances, Cole smashed in his third to set the seal on a convincing victory for the home side to the delight of almost 3,000 fans.
In front of the watching Sir Alex Ferguson, the Reds made an instant impression but the opening quarter of an hour became a rather cagey affair. Captain Tom Thorpe made a couple of important early blocks and formed a formidable barrier at the heart of the defence with Michael Keane.
A glorious pass by Adnan Januzaj, bent with his left foot into the path of Tom Lawrence, created the opener with Stephen Sama bringing down the Welshman. Sama escaped with a yellow card, having been sent off in both of the league fixtures against United this term, and Cole calmly ignored some blatant gamesmanship from Adam Morgan to send Danny Ward the wrong way from the spot.
Seven minutes later, advantage was played when Conor Coady fouled Charni Ekangamene but Jon Flanagan then shoved Lawrence inside the box. Cole took on the responsibility again from 12 yards, despite Jesse Lingard offering to take the penalty, and made the right call as he nervelessly found the opposite corner of the net with supreme coolness.

eADYx75.jpg

Flav & yours anonymity remains intact.

Back
Top Bottom