1882: Spurs U21 vs Everton U21 (WHL - May 13th) BLOCK 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's been a few asking about this.

The club has asked 1882 to buy block 16. It's £5 on the door I think, just waiting on confirmation.

I'm on this for sure. I'm meeting a bird in London after the game and it pretty much revolves around this happening but I'll be there no matter what as I need some catch up time with a mate anyway

Right. Do I:

a) Meet this girl in London on saturday night and go out in Camden, go back to a hotel and annihilate her until the early morning

b) Go to the game on money and get on it, don't see this girl and probably never have another chance again considering that I can only afford to go to London once before I go to the States.

I would say 'take her to the game' but that isn't an option...

Right. Do I:

a) Meet this girl in London on saturday night and go out in Camden, go back to a hotel and annihilate her until the early morning

b) Go to the game on money and get on it, don't see this girl and probably never have another chance again considering that I can only afford to go to London once before I go to the States.

I would say 'take her to the game' but that isn't an option...

Go to the game. Send me the hotel address, I'll go and annihilate her. :ledley:

Go to the game. Send me the hotel address, I'll go and annihilate her. :ledley:
I think she might notice the difference between Zeus and Benjamin Button :troll:

I'm tempted to - Camden it, smash it, then stay round my mate's house the next night and head to the game on monday - travel back on tuesday. Two birds, one stone

I think she might notice the difference between Zeus and Benjamin Button :troll:

I'm tempted to - Camden it, smash it, then stay round my mate's house the next night and head to the game on monday - travel back on tuesday. Two birds, one stone

You're right. Best that I do go and not you then... ;)

P.S. Lend me that cream jumper, I've heard its her favourite.

You're right. Best that I do go and not you then... ;)

P.S. Lend me that cream jumper, I've heard its her favourite.
At least you wouldn't be able to see the staines on it. I bloody love that jumper, I've never failed to pull with it on (not really that much different to normal night then) ohhhh matron

Back down in Block 16 - brings back memories of Barcelona!

BRING IT ON!

Dirty Dicks in the afternoon, anyone?

Edit: Block 16 is showing as sold out / unavailable on the website. Can we only buy on the door?

Back
Top Bottom