Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep - Jose went out of his way to praise Érik. He’ll be staying as long as he’s fit.

So what you are saying is that he is gone??

Because I don't mean to be the guy who kills the vibe of positivity on his return... But last season he remained reasonably fit was 15/16. That's ages ago and we need the foreign player spot in the team for someone that can contribute more than he is.

Because I don't mean to be the guy who kills the vibe of positivity on his return... But last season he remained reasonably fit was 15/16. That's ages ago and we need the foreign player spot in the team for someone that can contribute more than he is.
Maybe Mourinho's training methods will suit him better? Otherwise...

Who could say with a - we assume - less intense training regime? I don’t think he was broken before Poch (but he may have been?).

I just like to look on the bright side - and even if he and Lucas share the 90 minutes, they provide different skill sets, surely?

Back
Top Bottom