Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definition of just:

very recently; in the immediate past.
"I've just seen the local paper"
synonyms: a moment ago, a second ago, a short time ago, very recently, not long ago, lately, only now
"I just saw him"

I believe he was back in training not long after the season started then played his first game in November. I.e. Six months ago. I can't see how you can keep using this as an excuse. It will more than likely still be being used next season. There seems to be a perrenial excuse available for him - still adjusting to life in England, adjusting to the PL, still returning to full fitness after a season out (twice) and requires a further year to get back to his best once in training.

Funny no-one's feels the need to seek excuses for Son, who's never had an uniterupted pre-season with us, has had a broken arm and a toe injury to deal with. Do you know why? Because Son does his talking on the pitch, ever since he scored the winning goal on his home debut.

He hasnt been great lately but neither he nor I would want to use the excuse that he's been playing on pain meds due to an ankle injury:

발목 통증 손흥민, 세심한 관리 중요성 커졌다

And he still managed to influence the game more than Lamela.

Why not just post that in the Son thread (without the negative twist) in the name of positivity instead, you poisonous cunt?

Why not stick your head in a toilet you foul mouthed over user of exclamation marks!!

If you know a less offensive word for cunt them please oblige...

'Disingenous, lying, wanker; poisonous excuse for a football supporter', whilst slightly more articulate, it isn't quite so snappy... Plus, I'm lazy so why waste the extra letters for your sake, right?

Id be shocked if you could find more than 1 person on here who has stated as much.

...We simply have a few warped fools amongst us that feel they can only support one or the other and feel they must gun one down to boost the other.

(Not you superstaryid superstaryid )

Diff. players, different qualities.... Same fucking badge on the shirt.
There were a couple of posts in the last few pages where people were bigging up Lamela and putting down Son. Even Sissoko who obviously isnt the best footballer tries hard, so hating him is ridiculous. So is the hate of Lamela or Son. They do try their best. Now if someone had a problem with Danny f-ing Rose, thats a different story.

There were a couple of posts in the last few pages where people were bigging up Lamela and putting down Son. Even Sissoko who obviously isnt the best footballer tries hard, so hating him is ridiculous. So is the hate of Lamela or Son. They do try their best.

Mate there's 467 pages of that shit to a greater or lesser extent... The sad thing, is that it's only perpetuated by the fucked up mentality or agenda of a few (on either side or the debate)...

For the record, contrary to the mantra of some, the majority of the forum do not object to opposing opinion.

So NW1Spur NW1Spur demands answers of me. Gets it. I ask for an answer and whoooooooooooosh.......he gone.

My haemerhoids having been giving me grief all day, I must have missed your question - what was it? And answer mine.

If the possibility exists, would it not make us better signing one of Malcom, Leon Bailey or Nabil Fekir, and if so, who would be the player to make way out of Son, Moura or Lamela, given the situation is already that were struggling to accommodate all those 3 as it is?

My haemerhoids having been giving me grief all day, I must have missed your question - what was it? And answer mine.

If the possibility exists, would it not make us better signing one of Malcom, Leon Bailey or Nabil Fekir, and if so, who would be the player to make way out of Son, Moura or Lamela, given the situation is already that were struggling to accommodate all those 3 as it is?

Why would we be struggling to accommodate them if Lamela isn’t good enough to warrant a place?

With Lucas "getting NO game-time" and poised for failure too.... It's odd that he doesn't see it is a gaping hole.

I get the criticism of Lamela. I just don’t happen to agree with it. He’s our most tenacious forward, with some sublime skills. He’s not a starter for me, but he’s certainly a good player to have in the squad.

I actually think Lucas Moura will end up replacing him though, because he has faith in his abilities.

I get the criticism of Lamela. I just don’t happen to agree with it. He’s our most tenacious forward, with some sublime skills. He’s not a starter for me, but he’s certainly a good player to have in the squad.

I actually think Lucas Moura will end up replacing him though, because he has faith in his abilities.

My problem is rate him or not, he's simply not BAD enough to warrant making such a persistent fuss over... Thus, NW1 = poisonous cunt for over 12 months and counting. The conceit and brazen lies that followed are just the 'dressing' if you will...

He got singled out in the OMT in the first half of the game - but it just seemed like an easy target. The whole team in that first half were ridiculously poor. We were a bit better in the second half and seemed to play with a bit more pace, especially through Rose and KWP and fair play to Lamela who got into some excellent positions and took his two goals well. A shame that the other has gone down as an own goal because finishing off on a hattrick would have been amazing considering the injury he had.

He was pretty poor throughout both his goals were gifts the first was borderline offside as he mistimed his run the own goal occurred after a trademark poor first touch in the box , fair play it's a nice Send off for the lad.

4 goals and 5 assists in 937 minutes this season for him. Which is the equivalent of 10 and a bit games.

DdFx6vOXkAA-lc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom