Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mauricio Pochettino insists it is impossible for Erik Lamela to leave Tottenham Hotspur
That was so strange to hear. In the media Erik Lamela is linked with different clubs - it is difficult for me to understand
It is a player who has not played since October
All he is suffering in the last four or five months - do you think he is thinking to move? That he is thinking to go to Italy?
It is impossible for him, impossible for the club, impossible for his agent, impossible for his people, to think about moving
Now he needs help, and who better than us to help him in the next few months?
I think you know better than me that it does not make sense

You are free to speculate, but it becomes pointless when you are given facts and ignore them and claim it's a mystery.

I have the freedom to speculate that Harry Kane wants to leave and is feigning injury.
I can speculate that Rose has signed a pre contract with City and is not injured.....or that Wacko Jacko is alive.

Ultimately though what the fuck is the point? Why just Lamela? Why not Coleman then? Let's say they are faking a broken leg because.....it's our right to speculate.

Let's say Ledders was on the gear and that's why he couldn't play....I mean we can't prove he had a knee injury can we so why believe the clubs news about him but not Eric.

Speculate all you want but it doesn't become any less nonsensical.
200.gif

Mauricio Pochettino insists it is impossible for Erik Lamela to leave Tottenham Hotspur
That was so strange to hear. In the media Erik Lamela is linked with different clubs - it is difficult for me to understand
All he is suffering in the last four or five months - do you think he is thinking to move? That he is thinking to go to Italy?
It is impossible for him, impossible for the club, impossible for his agent, impossible for his people, to think about moving

He could have come out and called him an integral part our team who he would never willingly sell but, instead, he's very much left the door open to sell him when he's recovered from the surgery in the Summer. I know it will upset some but that's my reading of it.

would anyone be that bothered if he left? i like lamela but the next step for us is less lamelas and more eriksens.

Why not both?

Theyre both different types of players who are both incredibly creative. Why do we want more of the same player? I wouldn't want another Kane type player as back up to Kane. I'd want someone with pace who offers something different.

Why not both?

Theyre both different types of players who are both incredibly creative. Why do we want more of the same player? I wouldn't want another Kane type player as back up to Kane. I'd want someone with pace who offers something different.
sorry i didn't mean more of that type, i mean standard.

Why not both?

I actually think Winks, as well as being a CM, has qualities similar to both Eriksen and Lamela and could play further forward. He's got goals and assists in him.

Having just read 30 odd pages on this injury, I hope the club are being honest about the problem. However no one has picked up(I did speed read ) that the club did not say he will be fit at the start of the season but just next season. If he is not able to go through pre season training and not fit at the start of the season will he get a squad place? Cannot sell him until fit anyway but he could be sidelined if still not fit. As some posters have pointed out some injuries just cannot be fixed and the question remains will he ever get back to his best. An example is Sandro who was effectively unable to reach the same level and was sold.
Hopefully after the op we will get updates on the success and timing of return to full training or he just may never be the same player again. Sad but we just do not know.

I actually think Winks, as well as being a CM, has qualities similar to both Eriksen and Lamela and could play further forward. He's got goals and assists in him.

His attributes are best served deeper. Just like despite how Modric and Iniesta have similar qualities to them, I also wouldn't play them further forward.

My opinion of course.

Don't worry, we can still speculate that he will be sold and his injury is fake

Just take two pills and come back in 5 years you burk!

And there you have it, can't even spell berk. Why don't you try supporting a team from your own country before you start lecturing an Englishman? :p
Burk
A nob, moron or fool.
An idiot
"Your mother's party was shit man"
"It was a fucking funeral you burk!"

berk
Come from the Cockney rhyming slang "Berkshire Hunt" = Cunt

Both work in the context

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom