Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well having such surgeries is very critical to players. Some players didnt even recover fully and retired because they barely could walk normally. I hope it's the other way for this guy.

Protecting an asset? I think they have been quite frank about how bad the injury is. Its hardly news that makes a club chairman think "I'll put in a 25M bid next season"..
All smoke & mirrors. Clubs are lining up as I type to put in £20 million plus bids before he's had the operation. Cos there's nothing really wrong with him that a quick rub of fiery jack won't put right, & all these other clubs know it. Spurs are just trying to put them off by lying about his injury so they can get nothing for him when his contract expires...it's a very cunning plan.

All smoke & mirrors. Clubs are lining up as I type to put in £20 million plus bids before he's had the operation. Cos there's nothing really wrong with him that a quick rub of fiery jack won't put right, & all these other clubs know it. Spurs are just trying to put them off by lying about his injury so they can get nothing for him when his contract expires...it's a very cunning plan.

Rumours are he's going to have the op and go out on loan to an Italian club.

The club has clarified - Lamela will not play this season.
Red hearing for me-hip problem? (the club had to give a reason).
giphy.gif

We will probably never know the real cause of all this.

We will probably never know the real cause of all this.
We are living in a computer, social media world. There is a freedom of speech and, clearly, freedom to speculation.
You are free to speculate, but it becomes pointless when you are given facts and ignore them and claim it's a mystery.

I have the freedom to speculate that Harry Kane wants to leave and is feigning injury.
I can speculate that Rose has signed a pre contract with City and is not injured.....or that Wacko Jacko is alive.

Ultimately though what the fuck is the point? Why just Lamela? Why not Coleman then? Let's say they are faking a broken leg because.....it's our right to speculate.

Let's say Ledders was on the gear and that's why he couldn't play....I mean we can't prove he had a knee injury can we so why believe the clubs news about him but not Eric.

Speculate all you want but it doesn't become any less nonsensical.

Shit we play Burnley on Saturday, do the club expect the theorists to give up really important Lamela speculation time to talk about our team playing an actual football match????

nsr.gif

Isn't this exactly what some of us have been trying to say? What team will sign him whilst he has an undiagnosed hip problem that requires surgery? Shouldn't we, as fans, be getting behind our player who hasn't done anything wrong to justify berating him?
I hope that all the conspiracy theorists can now adjust their tinfoil hats & move on to the next one. I hear Elvis & Buddy Holly are doing a gig on the moon next month
:pocheyes:

Isn't this exactly what some of us have been trying to say? What team will sign him whilst he has an undiagnosed hip problem that requires surgery? Shouldn't we, as fans, be getting behind our player who hasn't done anything wrong to justify berating him?
I hope that all the conspiracy theorists can now adjust their tinfoil hats & move on to the next one. I hear Elvis & Buddy Holly are doing a gig on the moon next month
:pocheyes:
Happy Clapper!

Back
Top Bottom