West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always nice that they remember us that they have the greatest small time mentality in any football club/fanbase sport ... A special kind really. Twaddlebubble will disappear tomorrow afternoon and maybe he will comeback if we meet them for a cup game in January. Just to come up with the same shit again... God bless them what else do they have to look forward to? I fancy Dire to score tomorrow so we can start a new chapter. And football likes funny stories... Why else would there be a west ham? :allitongue:

Always nice that they remember us that they have the greatest small time mentality in any football club/fanbase sport ... A special kind really. Twaddlebubble will disappear tomorrow afternoon and maybe he will comeback if we meet them for a cup game in January. Just to come up with the same shit again... God bless them what else do they have to look forward to? I fancy Dire to score tomorrow so we can start a new chapter. And football likes funny stories... Why else would there be a west ham? :allitongue:
I like the cut of your jib Sir

Prediction:

Gazza II
KWP / Toby / Sanchez / Rose
Ndombele / Dier / Winks
Dele / Son
Kane​

Team news in 11 hours.

giphy.gif

You know the big games. "Stopping us". "Derailing our season" "First team to beat us at the new place" However you wanna word it. They always have some kind of bragging rights over us. Sick of it
I know you're new but you don't seem to be making many friends. Perhaps you should just ease in gently.......as the actress said etc etc

I reckon Alf Garnett was a real person.

Back
Top Bottom