West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazzaniga - Worm
Aurier - Alerweireld - DavinsonS - Vertonghen - Rose - Davies
NDombele - Dele
Kane

The old 6-2-1, with two keepers is definitely the way to go. New Spurs.

COYNS

Not sure I'd have the luxury of NDombele and Dele.

I'd play Dier as an 'old style - Colin Todd-like' sweeper behind our back 6 and Winks as defensive screen in front of them.

Then a good 50m gap before we see Harry's white shirt.

We'd never lose!

3 hours to go. Come on lads (and Jose).

‪4-3-3 for Jose surely ?‬

‪ Gazza‬
‪Foyth Toby Sanchez Rose‬
‪ Dier‬
‪Winks Lo Celso‬

‪Son Kane Dele‬

‪Owing that he likes dier so much.. probably plays him ahead of sissoko? ‬

Not sure I'd have the luxury of NDombele and Dele.

I'd play Dier as an 'old style - Colin Todd-like' sweeper behind our back 6 and Winks as defensive screen in front of them.

Then a good 50m gap before we see Harry's white shirt.

We'd never lose!

3 hours to go. Come on lads (and Jose).
Colin Todd?

Colin Todd?
NEW FAN ALERT!!!

giphy.gif

I know you're new but you don't seem to be making many friends. Perhaps you should just ease in gently.......as the actress said etc etc
Im not bothered mate. Been around too long to worry about that kind of stuff. We all see and remember things differently. That's the nature of opinions ain't it. I appreciate your comment though. Fair play to ya.
Try the old 'cheese sandwich' routine. Works a treat.

Back
Top Bottom