West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still don't see you condemning that troll mutt in our midst. Funny......

I did and he contacted Jerry and a few others to make peace etc

Why don’t you try it instead of trolling posters like Scott?

And then digging me out

That's because he's a fucking hypocrite.

Basically telling me to close my account on here, arrogant piece of shit.

Quite a few seemed to agree with me

Funny that but you’re on ignore so back to your PS4

Great to see your responses. Let's hope he calms down and realises how sad and pointless posting 16 emojis in one message really is.

You can hope mate but he’s got a new supporter in Airfixx so unlikely

He’s an internet troll here for that reason only and always has been
Communicates only by insults Gifs or emojis and incapable of any debate but most on here have responded well

Not Spurs at all

Can we have this when we win in the last minute by an offside goal and VAR decides it’s a goal?

giphy.gif

It's not like this wouldn't be glorious, but I want us to win by a 3-4 goal difference and remind these cunts just how shit they are.
I’m optimistic about the future, but I don’t think we’ll play them off the park straight away just because we changed the manager.

In fact it’s gonna be interesting how people are gonna react if we play the same slow stuff.

I’m scared and excited in equal measures.

If Jose pulls off our first prem away win of the season after two days of training then he is a mastermind.

That would throw down a marker right enough but they’re shite although it is their cup final

Massive pressure on Pelegrini

I’m optimistic about the future, but I don’t think we’ll play them off the park straight away just because we changed the manager.

In fact it’s gonna be interesting how people are gonna react if we play the same slow stuff.

I don't think it's realistic to think we will smash them myself, but I can at least fantasise about it...

Back
Top Bottom