Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XujHL.gif

I think those are the key games, and every time the title got further away.

1 of those was bad enough.

If we'd have won those we'd have 7 more points and I think we'd walk it.
How can you include those matches and leave out drawing to an underachieving Everton side or losing to Newcastle of all fucking teams.

So Liverpool, West Ham and Woolwich are supposed to be guaranteed wins to the point that losing them is what cost Spurs a title? I didn't realize that Tottenham had become Barcelona all of a sudden.

hard game Liverpool always raise themselves when we come.

Thought we missed Lamela's pressing and link play, apart from the goal our attacking players such as Kane, Alli, Son and Eriksen didn't have the best game. That being said Dier and Dembele where solid mostly.

Still feel Lecister and to some degree Woolwich have a more clinical attacking game and it's something we need to improve on for next season. Thankful our defensive base is the best in the league. Come summer and a few more good attacking purchases and we could be even better.

I think Dembele lost the ball 2-3 times I think which is rather unlike him(!)
He still had brilliant moments and was our best player.
We played well sporadically. I'm alright with 1-1.

never thought we would win the title. If LCFC do it, good luck to them. It's no shame to us. If it's shame for anyone it will be the likes of Woolwich, City, Utd and Chavs, even Liverpool to an extent.
Whatever happens we have done extremely well. Would anyone have ever thought with this young squad we would be doing this good.
CL qualification was not even on the agenda for me. If we get that I will be happy.
Things are looking good for this team. A team that can only get better. Things are looking good for this club. The club is now totally different. No leaks, no mouthpieces and no egotistical players. We seem to have a great set up at Spurs now. The players seem to be managed better and, from what I hear, all take care of themselves nutritionally. We have far less injuries and have coped well with a hefty season with 22 players. Most of them rookies.
We have also done well playing great stuff and there has not been such a palpable link between the fans and the players/manager for a very long time.
We have also managed to eventually get the squad we have now by spending a net minus £27m.
This may have been out best chance, but it was also Liverpool's, Everton's, Woolwich's and Man U's.
I am well fucking proud of this team.
I have also been to Anfeild about 10-15 times through the 80' & 90's , and only seen us win twice. The last time was in 1993 and - I think - we have only won once since then that I can remember in the league.

Tbh, I think the title was lost today. Just like it was lost vs West ham and Woolwich.

Several massive chances to close the gap and really apply the pressure and we've slipped up every time.

Leicester and cantering to the title. Win tomorrow and they have a 7 point lead and it's game over. They aren't going to lose 3 games, or even 2.
I heard today that over the last 38 games they are 16 points ahead of the next team...

Back
Top Bottom