Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Horrible match to play.

I think we deserved the draw on balance (of course, I'd have loved to win)

Could be much worse, but let's be honest: we have no idea how to react to this result without knowing how tomorrow goes.
If Leicester loses, it's a decent result.

very fairfailed lanced ha.
Woolwich 2 pts closer to us. we would have stayed above them even if we lost silly!
may as well add stayed above utd & city too.
We played to win, which was nice to see however we failed to do so. Priority is to win the PL, second is to stay above Woolwich. . Dont care where we finish as long as we stay above rhe Scum bags from Woolwich. Ill take the draw becsuse I have to. LC must not win tomorrow to keep it alive for us. Gutted today but tomorrow is another day.

On the of MOTD coverage, Klopp had his arm locked around Kanes neck and talking to him. Kane seemed very uncomfortable with this. Whats was that all about? We dont need any advice from Mr Klopp.

A few points

Kane was kane and in form
Dele needs to sort his shit out, hope that the towie slag isnt fuckin his concentration.
Son is a piece of shit and should not be part of the first 11
We need lamela back
Dembele needs a week of rest, Pooch take note and not train him into the ground.
Dier looks too cautious hope the card thing isnt getting into his head
Trippier over the useless walker
Eriksen pulled a rabit out his arse
Chadli useless.

A few points

Dele needs to sort his shit out, hope that the towie slag isnt fuckin his concentration.
We need lamela back
Dembele needs a week of rest, Pooch take note and not train him into the ground.
Chadli useless.
Walker was excellent bar a shite pass to son after 5mins

Horrible match to play.

I think we deserved the draw on balance (of course, I'd have loved to win)

Could be much worse, but let's be honest: we have no idea how to react to this result without knowing how tomorrow goes.
If Leicester loses, it's a decent result.
Not being argumentative, brother.
I rarely if ever disagree with you.
But.....

No matter the result tomorrow, a squandered 2 points is a squandered 2 points.
We should be applying maximum pressure on Leicester. Today's result didn't accomplish that, IMO.
We are a stronger squad than the victims. We needed the 3 points.

A few points

We need lamela back
Chadli useless.
Why are you calling him Pooch?

On the of MOTD coverage, Klopp had his arm locked around Kanes neck and talking to him. Kane seemed very uncomfortable with this. Whats was that all about? We dont need any advice from Mr Klopp.
Grooming him, maybe?

Anfield was always going to be a tough ask, so I won't complain about the draw though we clearly needed the points at this stage. If there are results we should feel pissed about, it would still be the ones like Newcastle at home, Leicester at home and the 10-men scum at home. Newcastle, at the Lane, for fuck's sake :pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom