Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CfDvhsYWwAIP2qP.jpg

It's testement to how far we've come that an away draw at Anfield is seen as 2 points dropped. .. but that's where we are!
Come on Saints!

All caught up with Alli today but no sweat. A week's training after a couple of days off will do him good.

The team protected him I thought from a couple of dicey situations.

I expect a good game and a goal from our young maestro next week.

Good point gained. Look below, it's a very good point. Look up, it's not really hurt us. Tomorrow we will know more. Liverpool could have won today as much as we could and if we took nothing then it would be a worry looking down, so in context. A good point. 11 points ahead of 5th. Champions League qualification very close now, that's pivotal to our future as well as any potential league win
It will hurt us very much if Leicester win tomorrow.

To be honest, we've played the hardest game out of our remaining fixtures so a draw is not that bad, considering that we didn't put up the best performance and Liverpool were up to it, so we gotta credit them for that. I thought we were a bit under pressure, anxious in the first half, our defence was rather shaky.
We should have made those chances count but so should have they, so a draw is a fair result, considering that Leicester lost on Anfield.

Leicester, well frankly if it's not us, then let it be them as the alternative is a pedo's team....

We will go close if not to the summit. Nothing lost yet.

Son was a weak link today and was pretty crap.
Sorry Korean "come for 5 mins , gone tomorrow " Fan boys .
( ridiculous nationalism )
Chadli once again provided nothing going forward .
Kane is world class and made a goal out of nothing .
A good game , maybe Liverpool had the better chances but sadly a draw is
a fair result .
Leciester have it in a bag and they deserve it . The table does not lie .

Last edited:
Positives...................................................Negatives Bollocks
Performance.............................................We didn't get 3 points..............The ref, played without conviction-
Courage.....................................................................................................giving decisions to appease whoever
Dier didn't get booked................................................................................he needed to make amends to his errors.
Pulled it back from 1 nil
Kane scored.............................................................................................. Lallana picking on Alli - Tosser! (hate him)
We didn't lose at Anfield
We stay unbeaten away (since Utd)
Are closer to LC
Keep above Scum

West Ham away?? :levyeyes:

Positives...................................................Negatives ................................Bollocks
Performance.............................................We didn't get 3 points..............The ref, played without conviction-
Courage.....................................................................................................giving decisions to appease whoever
Dier didn't get booked................................................................................he needed to make amends to his errors.
Pulled it back from 1 nil
Kane scored.............................................................................................. Lallana picking on Alli - Tosser! (hate him)
We didn't lose at Anfield
We stay unbeaten away (since Utd)
Are closer to LC
Keep above Scum

very fair & balanced ha.
Woolwich 2 pts closer to us. we would have stayed above them even if we lost silly!
may as well add stayed above utd & city too.

I think it's a matter of Leicesters luck holding or not , I have massive massive respect and admiration for what they've achieved and wouldn't begrudge them the title even at our expense but they are not the best team in the country nowhere near and IMO haven't been the best team up until this point an abnormal amount of 50/50s have fallen their way this season , very few worldies have been scored against them and they've had very very few if any dodgy decisions go against them, the form of Vardy and Mahrez will disintegrate at some point they are good but nowhere near as good as their showings this season suggest it is an anomaly in fact leicster should be renamed anomaly fc for this season.

Best case scenario for Leicester next season with Europe to contend with is top half and out at the group stages of Europe , possibly even a relagation dogfight , not trying to be bitter but that's how I see them.

As has been said, we have come
It's testement to how far we've come that an away draw at Anfield is seen as 2 points dropped. .. but that's where we are!
Come on Saints!
I agree, I am not usually disappointed with a draw in this fixture. We could have won if some of the other chances were executed like Kane's goal. If we cannot win up there when we have a strong team, what chance when Liverpool are stronger? 5 points was always a big ask to catch Leicester and unless Leicester slip up Sunday, I think the title has gone.
At least Dier was not booked and 2nd is still very much on

Back
Top Bottom