Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joint best defensive record in the league! (and that's something that certainly can't be overtaken this evening)
:lamelashock::clintonohshit::levywhoa:
Actually, scratch the 'joint' part.

tumblr_n0514dYAy01s4r51mo1_400.gif

Loved it today, we were slow out of the blocks and should have had a penalty before the one we were given, the second goal calmed any nerves about a Newcastle repeat.

Great team performance today, thought Davies had a solid game, Kane took his goal well, Dembele and Dier were solid and lamela worked his socks off. The only really small negative was that we were a little wasteful in front of goal, but given we were winning comfortably I can understand it.

Also why could have spurs not taken the tickets back from Norwich for the upper park lane?

Watford will be a sterner test but I fancy our chances....

We're 6th on the running order for MOTD tonight, even appearing after the bin dippers' enthralling 1-0 win over LCFC.

Was hoping to be able to stay up to be able to watch the game on MOTD (thinking we'd be in the top 3), but I'm fucking knackered - so, fuck you, BBC. Cunts.

Last edited:
We're 6th on the running order for MOTD today, even after the bin dippers enthralling 1-0 win over LCFC.

Was hoping to be able to stay up to be able to watch the game on MOTD (thinking we'd be in the top 3), but I'm fucking knackered - so, fuck you, BBC. Cunts.
Cheers for that, just assumed we would be top 3/4 so put it on record and will watch after work tomorrow

Loved that.
If only that rabona had gone in. Lamela was incredible today. Just gutted he didn't square it to Kane properly at the end as had money on a Harry hat trick. The cunt

Lovely to see Carroll score a belter and then receive the 'one of our own' chant from the whole ground. Brought a little Christmas tear to me eyes.

What I noticed as well, just like others have commented on the Lamela/Alli picture that we have a group mentality, the other players seemed genuinely chuffed for him, with especially Dembele looking well pleased for the lad even though they play exactly the same position.

Could be wrong but I always seem to remember looking at the table this time of year and thinking we can make up the 4/5 points needed to break into the top four

What a great day, we really made some ground today.. Woolwich lost, Leicester lost, Man Utd lost, etc etc.. This was definitely our day.. Great performance and once again another top performance from the visiting goal keeper.. Why do they always perform out of their skin at ours??

One season wonder HK had another blank day but oh well, all the pundits were spot on about him.

Chuffed for Tommy Carroll, that will do his confidence the power of good..

If Carlsberg did Boxing days.....

I was at the match today and I feel so proud of another excellent all-round performance.

We looked solid at the back and I can only remember Hugo making one outstanding save in the first half. Dembele and Dier were fantastic yet again in central midfield. Kane, Alli & Lamela were at the centre of everything going forwards and it could have 4 or 5 nil in the end.

The atmosphere was a little bit flat today, but it was certainly men against boys and resembled a bit of training session for large parts of the second half. Plus virtually all of the other results went our way today.

Can't wait for the match on Monday now and COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom