TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane was fuckin class again goal and an assist, but we got done in midfield first half pretty badly. Our attacking players got really isolated. Were much better second half but today was the type of day someone like Schneiderlin would've made a difference as he could've helped make changes on the pitch 1st half instead of waiting to halftime. Second half much better but Rose got exploited all match, unfortunately.

Why the melting?
We played alright but lost a close game and away against a decent team on the same sort of run of good form as us.

Disappointment at the result, more than melting. Tonight was a chance to finally put "Spursy" away in the cupboard for a bit, to mentally mature to the point where we don't make huge mistakes, to really make a statement that we've beat 3 of the top teams this year, to stay above Woolwich and go third in the table.

Yet super man makes an error in goal and ol' Spursy is back more than ever, we played a weakened team and let the opportunity slip in the dying minutes, against a team who isn't as fit as we are. Every aspect of the game is aggravating, even if our position and situation isn't that bad.

Kane was fuckin class again goal and an assist, but we got done in midfield first half pretty badly. Our attacking players got really isolated. Were much better second half but today was the type of day someone like Schneiderlin would've made a difference as he could've helped make changes on the pitch 1st half instead of waiting to halftime. Second half much better but Rose got exploited all match, unfortunately.

I agree we were a bit overrun in the mf. But I'm not sure Morgan is the answer. Some silly unforced errors did for us. But they are still learning.

Rose is an unpolished gem. I think Poch can get him humming. He's a great athlete.

Gotcha, you were. If you don't take it seriously, you won't take offence at me calling you a fucking cunt - that's fair enough isn't it? Just a hoot.
of course not. Why would anyone value anything u say. Everyone & everything is a cunt to u. I bet thats what u called your first child.

Disappointment at the result, more than melting. Tonight was a chance to finally put "Spursy" away in the cupboard for a bit, to mentally mature to the point where we don't make huge mistakes, to really make a statement that we've beat 3 of the top teams this year, to stay above Woolwich and go third in the table.

Yet super man makes an error in goal and ol' Spursy is back more than ever, we played a weakened team and let the opportunity slip in the dying minutes, against a team who isn't as fit as we are. Every aspect of the game is aggravating, even if our position and situation isn't that bad.

Stevie me was on point first half and our youngsters were tired after sum big matches. The old scousers experience made the difference in the first half cunt. Second half he tired as he's a alky cunt lol and in the end it coulda went either way and we shoulda beat them cunts ffs

:nawty:

Not the game I saw - why do you think this?

Because a point would have been good, kept us level with Woolwich, morale would have still been high and I said at the start a draw would have been decent. Liverpool would be 4 points behind us, instead of 1. They score in the 83rd minute, hence the dying moments comment.

I can't see us finishing above Liverpool now. Where does that mean we'll finish? Probably 5th or 6th, which in the wider picture isn't bad, but it's pretty grating when we could have gone up to third.

were tired after sum big matches.

No fucking excuse. They'd played more games than we have recently, they had their own derby, less rest, an injury hit team. They were just as tired, if not more, than we were. Awful defending cost us and it's as simple as that.

of course not. Why would anyone value anything u say. Everyone & everything is a cunt to u. I bet thats what u called your first child.
So you care then you hypocrite? You are so wrong about me - stick up some funny stuff, or prove to everyone that you have a point to make. You are clearly 11. Keep me informed on how your life pans out scotty. It doesn't look good from here.

Because a point would have been good, kept us level with Woolwich, morale would have still been high and I said at the start a draw would have been decent. Liverpool would be 4 points behind us, instead of 1. They score in the 83rd minute, hence the dying moments comment.

I can't see us finishing above Liverpool now. Where does that mean we'll finish? Probably 5th or 6th, which in the wider picture isn't bad, but it's pretty grating when we could have gone up to third.

No fucking excuse. They'd played more games than we have recently, they had their own derby, less rest, an injury hit team. They were just as tired, if not more, than we were. Awful defending cost us and it's as simple as that.
Ok mate. Keen to avoid further conflict - after tonight i'm keen to avoid any interaction with Spurs 'fans'. We're all wankers. Especially scott scott that bloke is a cunt, and started talking about my children. Unforgivable.

So you care then you hypocrite? You are so wrong about me - stick up some funny stuff, or prove to everyone that you have a point to make. You are clearly 11. Keep me informed on how your life pans out scotty. It doesn't look good from here.
nah, i dont care. Sorry. Thanks for your time anyway. Il leave u to call everyone a cunt. What a great life u lead

nah, i dont care. Sorry. Thanks for your time anyway. Il leave u to call everyone a cunt. What a great life u lead
Learn to spell, learn to write, learn to realise there's more to life than wanking over your relations, and then come back - A bit of advice - get a friend to shave your back before you visit a Zoo. There you go kid, that one was for free.

I agree we were a bit overrun in the mf. But I'm not sure Morgan is the answer. Some silly unforced errors did for us. But they are still learning.

Rose is an unpolished gem. I think Poch can get him humming. He's a great athlete.

He is, got caught out and was abit rash today but when the midfield collapses then shit gets real in the defence lol

I'm not sure Schneiderlin is the answer either but if he was Pochs top cm target, well the gaffer has shown me enough to want him here in the squad. I rate Mason and Bentaleb highly but an experienced classy player in there would help them develop and make us far better as a team. I really am excited for the future but at Tottenham things change really fast. Poch really does seem to have the team working towards something special now it's up to levy to get his house in order and let Poch flog the rotten apples and replace them with quality.

Nuts.

Just watching the match now. (Was at work)

After watching the first half I felt we looked a bit fatigued. We didn't close down Liverpool midfielders as much as we could, and I think fatigue caught up with Nabil especially. This is the sloppiest I can recall him playing. Those back passes... *shudder*

Agreed. Morgan would be a step up from what we have. Both bentaleb & mason would learn a lot playing alongside him. Would be a great signing

Nuts.

Just watching the match now. (Was at work)

After watching the first half I felt we looked a bit fatigued. We didn't close down Liverpool midfielders as much as we could, and I think fatigue caught up with Nabil especially. This is the sloppiest I can recall him playing. Those back passes... *shudder*

I think the pitch was a major factor.

They will learn from this.

Back
Top Bottom