TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the melting?
We played alright but lost a close game and away against a decent team on the same sort of run of good form as us.

Top four is still absolutely wide open in my view. To be saying that in Poch's first season is testament to how good we actuall are. I expected us to be 8 or 9 points behind where we actually are. If we don't get it ten it's no biggy, but we're still in the mix at the moment so pricks (Fraudian slip, I meant Pick) yourselves up.

I ignore what I want - but I don't want to get embroiled in a slagging off session - and then get binned for derailing threads.
Why not put me on ignore? That way everyone can get on discussing football issues, without all this rubbish.
I keep asking you to do it - and all you and your clique do is post obscenities and insulting gifs etc How is any of that helping? (This message board?)

HE IGNORES WHAT HE WANTS...HE IGNORES WHAT HE WAAAAAANTS. MICK COOPER...HE IGNORES WHAT HE WANTS.
:llorishuh:

Why the melting?
We played alright but lost a close game and away against a decent team on the same sort of run of good form as us.

Top four is still absolutely wide open in my view. To be saying that in Poch's first season is testament to how good we actuall are. I expected us to be 8 or 9 points behind where we actually are. If we don't get it ten it's no biggy, but we're still in the mix at the moment so pricks (Fraudian slip, I meant Pick) yourselves up.

Definitely a 'philosophy' happening. (That means they are practising/training harder than anyone else)

Personally I don't see us getting top 4. But it will be close. I would be happy with just the milk cup. A real tilt at the UEFA would cause a lump of erection of almost unheralded expectations.

I just really don't like Brendan Rodgers.
I hate that man JDK - I had no idea that I could hate a human being that much, but I was so wrong. My body and the fluids within it don't understand what's going on - they keep defaulting to "oh, he's alright' but he's not. I'm ashamed to say that if he died in a car crash tomorrow, I'd laugh. That's pretty fucked up isn't it?

The injury time was a joke but we should've done it before. Effectively tho, Poch gave up by bringing on Paulinho.

Here's the question: would 2 draws in our last 2 games have been better?

Personally id say no!

Back
Top Bottom