TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.' - Bill Nicholson

Exactly. So aim high, to win the cup final. Aiming to get into the last 16 seems like a pretty shit aim to me.

Do we really have to cunt off every. single. ref. in. every. single. match?

We were soft, and Rose played a shocker. The ref didn't decide much in this match.

Its pathetic, boom and bust support in a game of narrow margins, if Balotelli hadn't been there, if Harry had headed wide last week = two draws one of which wouldnt have been fair

We'll be fine, rest up now and hit it again later in month

I'd like to give Davies a go too but is he not just as vulnerable to pace? I guess we're not going to know till he gets a chance.

Better defender though when he gets a run and finds his feet like when Rose was injured. Chances are he'll need game time again to get into form.

SLEEP WELL DICK COOPER SLEEP WELL.
burger-king-in-bed-with-a-guy-7.gif

Its pathetic, boom and bust support in a game of narrow margins, if Balotelli hadn't been there, if Harry had headed wide last week = two draws one of which wouldnt have been fair

We'll be fine, rest up now and hit it again later in month
Putting the loss aside, I think a disturbing number of people can't even handle us conceding a goal. After their goal, I logged in and saw calls inside of 30 minutes from someone calling for both Bentaleb and Mason to be subbed. Jesus wept.

3 points would have been massive today, but the race is still far from over and we're maybe well positioned for another run of good form. Besides an inconsistent Man U which we could very well steal points against as well, our next matches are against West Ham, Swansea, QPR, Leicester, Burnley, Villa, and Newcastle, and it maybe says something odd about the state of the league that I'm currently the most worried about West Ham in that entire lot.

Fuck off mick - I'm on ignore remember? You really piss me off.
I ignore what I want - but I don't want to get embroiled in a slagging off session - and then get binned for derailing threads.
Why not put me on ignore? That way everyone can get on discussing football issues, without all this rubbish.
I keep asking you to do it - and all you and your clique do is post obscenities and insulting gifs etc How is any of that helping? (This message board?)

It was depressing tonight because, despite the many fuck ups, it was still possible to come away with something.

Top 4 is an 'added bonus', we're not a top 4 squad, possibly a first XI but that's not going to be enough, no one expected that Poch was going to achieve that first year (well I didn't), the average age of that first XI is 24 today, they have come a fucking long way and they are still progressing.

We don't have the depth of the other teams around us and I don't blame anyone for that it's just the cards we're dealt with. It's clear that we have players who have to either shape up or ship out because they do not fit the work ethic or the system, which is why we don't have enough viable options on the bench.

We are in some form of transition, (yes, that fucking horrible word) thankfully this is the kind of transition where we still stay in Europe, we still challenge for silverware and we put five goals past the champions elect and tear our local neighbours a new asshole.

We're a team that can produce magnificent performances but can't do that every game, yet, possibly because of the bench and that we have become too reliant on key players like Kane & Eriksen, who have been exceptional for us this season but they are hard to cover.

The top 4 dream is not impossible but I think it's maybe a bridge too far this season, I hope I'm wrong!

It was depressing tonight because, despite the many fuck ups, it was still possible to come away with something.

Top 4 is an 'added bonus', we're not a top 4 squad, possibly a first XI but that's not going to be enough, no one expected that Poch was going to achieve that first year (well I didn't), the average age of that first XI is 24 today, they have come a fucking long way and they are still progressing.

We don't have the depth of the other teams around us and I don't blame anyone for that it's just the cards we're dealt with. It's clear that we have players who have to either shape up or ship out because they do not fit the work ethic or the system, which is why we don't have enough viable options on the bench.

We are in some form of transition, (yes, that fucking horrible word) thankfully this is the kind of transition where we still stay in Europe, we still challenge for silverware and we put five goals past the champions elect and tear our local neighbours a new asshole.

We're a team that can produce magnificent performances but can't do that every game, yet, possibly because of the bench and that we have become too reliant on key players like Kane & Eriksen, who have been magnificent for us this season but they are hard to cover.

The top 4 dream is not impossible but I think it's maybe a bridge too far this season, I hope I'm wrong!
Ah, perspective at last. Spot on.

I ignore what I want - but I don't want to get embroiled in a slagging off session - and then get binned for derailing threads.
Why not put me on ignore? That way everyone can get on discussing football issues, without all this rubbish.
I keep asking you to do it - and all you and your clique do is post obscenities and insulting gifs etc How is any of that helping? (This message board?)
Why not put me on ignore as you have claimed? In fact why do anything you claim to have done? Fuck you.

Back
Top Bottom