TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

seriously?
give it a rest mate.
Nothing done or said on this message board - or on any other medium anywhere has the slightest influence on results.
Its fucking embarrassing bollocks, fit for schoolkids.
Otherwise - everything you said was 100% accurate

maybe keep wenger though, he could be their anchor at the moment
: ostrich:
At least we agree on some bits. Superstition cannot be sniffed at & I've enjoyed the juju banter. Am too busy being happy to argue the toss. Enjoy your evening Mick. We wiped the floor with them. Properly. No excuses can be made their end. None at all. No bad decisions in our favour etc. we fucked them up over the whole 90 minutes apart from their goal which was a great finish from a mis hit shot & that must scare them
North London is lilywhite.

: ostrich:
At least we agree on some bits. Superstition cannot be sniffed at & I've enjoyed the juju banter. Am too busy being happy to argue the toss. Enjoy your evening Mick. We wiped the floor with them. Properly. No excuses can be made their end. None at all. No bad decisions in our favour etc. we fucked them up over the whole 90 minutes apart from their goal which was a great finish from a mis hit shot & that must scare them
North London is lilywhite.
Jesus mate. Is that cunt one dreary fucker? Does anything give that man any pleasure?

Just got back. Sorry for not reading thread yet will do that once I've calmed down.

I am genuinely feeling very emotional right now and I don't mind one bit admitting that. I am bursting with pride for our club. I am proud at how we played today, I have seen us destroy teams over the years but this was something very special because for the first time I felt fans and team were one.

The atmosphere at The Lane today was fucking unbelievable, to go down 0-1 and not let your heads drop but to respond by turning up the volume that will live with me for a long, long time.

We are building something fucking, fucking amazing under Poch. To a man both on the pitch and in the stands you are all heroes and I salute you!!!!!!!!

One of the great things about today is I'm not even looking at other scores. Not because I'm worried it'll put a slight downer on my day, but because I literally don't give a shit.

...exactly... even Southampton scoring (bollocks!) We won, they lost... all that matters today!

Just got back. Sorry for not reading thread yet will do that once I've calmed down.

I am genuinely feeling very emotional right now and I don't mind one bit admitting that. I am bursting with pride for our club. I am proud at how we played today, I have seen us destroy teams over the years but this was something very special because for the first time I felt fans and team were one.

The atmosphere at The Lane today was fucking unbelievable, to go down 0-1 and not let your heads drop but to respond by turning up the volume that will live with me for a long, long time.

We are building something fucking, fucking amazing under Poch. To a man both on the pitch and in the stands you are all heroes and I salute you!!!!!!!!

Thank you for that .

250769146_73adf92fa7_z_22233.jpeg

Aw, these days don't come along often... let's just enjoy it eh?
No bickering, no arguments, just revel in todays' performance and result...
sammyspurs sammyspurs Mick Cooper Mick Cooper Anthony Beale Anthony Beale Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon Joe Clash Joe Clash
I'm looking at you... just get along tonight, will ya?
You silent majority folks have got a lot to answer for - you light a fuse and then stand back, nudging your friends from Esher while the monkeys go wild. Start your own arguments please, you will get no satisfaction tonight.

Back
Top Bottom