TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we won convincingly. :) I don't really care about the exactly possession percentage if I were honest. But, yeah, it did look like we had far more control.
They were done all over: We just put the foot down: Our endurance is brilliant and the team is gelling so soon!

My voice is in shreds. My dog hasn't been this concerned about my sanity since Chelsea. What a game.

Also, that shot of Chadli removing his shirt to come on. FNUNGH.

Yep, nice when you play him at centre back and not right back, when you play Kane up front and not midfield, when you play Demeble in AM not DM. Like the fact poch wants to play players in their positions, bizarrely a rarity in the modern game sometimes.

:harryhmm:

I think we won convincingly. :) I don't really care about the exactly possession percentage if I were honest. But, yeah, it did look like we had far more control.

Remember when we used to sneak an early goal an be completely outplayed and end up losing?

Thats them these days.

B9QL5z_IQAEwS8h.jpg

We were generally very very good. But I still can't help but feel like lamela cuts in way too much, never enough width on the right, and when he does get the ball, it is too deep and he wants to run the ball the entire pitch, and then misses the simple passes. I reckon if he stayed wide, he'd actually get a one on one and skin the fuck out of em. Reckon this has been said a million times, but it's really the weak part of our game and needs sorted.

Just got out of the pub and came in here to say I love Harry Kane, I love Spurs, I love all of you (yes even you Disagreespace) and I love football.

I don't often have regrets about moving abroad but not being able to be there for things like this is top of the list.

That said, if I had been in the stadium I would have missed seeing a pony tailed gooner cunt start crying when we scored and storm out at fall time.

Stupid cunt.

Also made all the sweeter by my three workmates who all turned up in pristine looking Woolwich shirts. I took a great picture of them at full time.

Fuuuuiuuck tonight is going to be a big one

We were generally very very good. But I still can't help but feel like lamela cuts in way too much, never enough width on the right, and when he does get the ball, it is too deep and he wants to run the ball the entire pitch, and then misses the simple passes. I reckon if he stayed wide, he'd actually get a one on one and skin the fuck out of em. Reckon this has been said a million times, but it's really the weak part of our game and needs sorted.
Not now eh?

Back
Top Bottom