TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like a gap to me.

Guys? A gap? As in "mind the"?

Who's with me? Come on! Nobody?

Fuck y'all. No gap minding motherfuckers.
To right there's a fucking gap. That's the longest time those cunts have been without a football since they played Real/Bayern who fucking ever - they were fucking slaughtered and they know it.

- 50% off.
- Harry Kane

I have a rule of never buying current kits because after US shipping and exchange rates it's like $130, but this one is a winning combination.

I buy a shirt every year for the sake of collecting. Usually with players on the back just for the memories as well - just like I had to get a Bale one for his surreal season under AVB, I must now get one with Kane. This is HIS kit now. Will be a treasure in 30 years time that I can show my offspring's offspring while I rant about Tottenham.

image.png
And just 5 points off Shitty!

I have to say Eric Dier made the long sleeve look magnificent today he really rocks it, superb

Yep, nice when you play him at centre back and not right back, when you play Kane up front and not midfield, when you play Demeble in AM not DM. Like the fact poch wants to play players in their positions, bizarrely a rarity in the modern game sometimes.

- 50% off.
- Harry Kane

I have a rule of never buying current kits because after US shipping and exchange rates it's like $130, but this one is a winning combination.

I ended up doing it, the deal was too good to turn down. Haven't bought a current kit since '06-'07 Mansion kit with King on the back. Buzzing though tbh. Kane!

Back
Top Bottom