TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC on it as usual.

image.png

Just gone 4 & I'm on the schrooms already. :adegrin2:

Thank you Tottenham, days like this are worth the pain , be that of tomorrow , the pain of being a Yid or the pain of life in general . That's what makes us so special , so many times we are almost there , maybe this season too but today makes it all worth while . These kinda results are life & death to us .

Thank you :adesalute:

Disclaimer for all my posts after this x

Just gone 4 & I'm on the schrooms already. :adegrin2:

Thank you Tottenham, days like this are worth the pain , be that of tomorrow , the pain of being a Yid or the pain of life in general . That's what makes us so special , so many times we are almost there , maybe this season too but today makes it all worth while . These kinda results are life & death to us .

Thank you :adesalute:

Disclaimer for all my posts after this x
I'll ignore yours if you'll ignore mine.

3:30 in the morning. Loving it. Just thought I'd capture my rational thoughts. The rest of my thoughts were bouncin round punching the shit out of the lounge wall and gettin yelled at for being a loud cunt. Good times. Appreciate your point.
No worries mate - just can't be doing with analysis at the moment. Enjoy :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom