Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think players actually write off games before they've even kicked off...?
I know we 'gave it a go' for all of 15 minutes... but after the first... and second went in, you could see where it was going.
When we go 2-0 up, the other team rarely seem to concede defeat and pack up like we do... why is that?
Mental weakness, or just a reality check???

I still think we showed a lot of positive signs tonight. They capitalize, we can't.

agree. we regrouped and looked dangerous. we looked like we would capitulate for about 20 mins in the first half. just weren't clinical enough. although i think soldado starting over lamela might have got us a goal or two to be honest

I think you have to look at the stupid levels of quality of depth, they can put on Remy as their 3rd choice striker, they have a midfield worth over £100m, we have a makeshift rightback and one of our youngest first 11's of all time. I hate losing to Chelsea but this does not say we're crap all of a sudden by any measure.

Bentaleb and Kane are so good. Chelsea are just so much better than everyone else, especially us. We're still finding our way.

We do look a lot better though to be honest. We're actually playing some nice looking football now. It's going to take a while to get all the way there though but I'm encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom