Your Expected Lineup Come September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Walker-Daws-Verts-Davies
Dembele-Paulinho
Lamela-Eriksen-Lennon
Ade
...Kaboul and Sandro are done - we don't need a red card every other game...Daws can (somewhat) cover Vert's offensive runs...Townsend, Rose, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Vorm, Naughton, Holtby, etc. can play the cup games...
COYS

Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you included "lame"la? Wow.. someone is a huge hypocrite.

I think the main point is that how can someone expect us to start the season with a Southampton player in our midfield..?

Because, my dear boy, it is at this moment the player who I most likely predict to be in that position come September, as I said. I could very well be wrong, but how folks predicting it has gotten so many of you all hot n bothered is remarkable.

It does also seem that the ones getting all bent up out of shape over it are bros who don't pay attention to the transfer news (fuck the rags, laughable insinuation). That's fine if that's what you choose to do, but calling out others for their predicted lineups when they do pay attention simply reflects that deliberate and blissful ignorance we've been talking about.

There are lots of lineups in this very thread that I don't think there's a chance of seeing come September. But they're interesting to see nonetheless and not even remotely worth cunting that person off for.

-------------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker--------Verts-----------Kaboul----------Davies
---------------Sandro--------Schneiderlin------------
Lamela----------------Eriksen---------------Griezmann
-------------------------Soldado----------------------

Subs:
Michel Worm
Zeki Fryers
Michael Dawson
Andros Townsend
Paulinho
Adebayor
Aaron Lennon

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

Please note - I fucking KNOW we haven't signed Griezmann or Schneiderlin...this is based on speculation etc as per the theme of the thread.

Because, my dear boy, it is at this moment the player who I most likely predict to be in that position come September, as I said. I could very well be wrong, but how folks predicting it has gotten so many of you all hot n bothered is remarkable.

It does also seem that the ones getting all bent up out of shape over it are bros who don't pay attention to the transfer news (fuck the rags, laughable insinuation). That's fine if that's what you choose to do, but calling out others for their predicted lineups when they do pay attention simply reflects that deliberate and blissful ignorance we've been talking about.

There are lots of lineups in this very thread that I don't think there's a chance of seeing come September. But they're interesting to see nonetheless and not even remotely worth cunting that person off for.

Remember when people expected to start the season with Etoo, Morientes, Mountinho and Leandro....

Im aware of the speculation....its called silly season.

Maybe I should name a line up based on all the info in the ITK thread too.

And Im not hot and bothered, I just understand why people find it a bit silly.

Remember when people expected to start the season with Etoo, Morientes, Mountinho and Leandro....

Im aware of the speculation....its called silly season.

Maybe I should name a line up based on all the info in the ITK thread too.

And Im not hot and bothered, I just understand why people find it a bit silly.

Very well then, if you're not bothered then we've no issue here. I myself find some of the lineups in here silly for their own respective reasons, but hey who gives a shit. The thread was entirely intended for fun anyway, who cares if someone has a name in there you don't understand why. No needed to be arses over it, not suggesting you were.

[formation=442, Tony Parkes, Danny Thomas, Steve Perryman, Graham Roberts, Pat Van Den Hauwe, Ricky Villa, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Gascoigne, Osvaldo Ardiles, Gary Lineker, Clive Allen

Would shit all over whatever we put out:levywtf:

-------------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker--------Verts-----------Kaboul----------Davies
---------------Sandro--------Schneiderlin------------
Lamela----------------Eriksen---------------Griezmann
-------------------------Soldado----------------------

Subs:
Michel Worm
Zeki Fryers
Michael Dawson
Andros Townsend
Paulinho
Adebayor
Aaron Lennon

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

Please note - I fucking KNOW we haven't signed Griezmann or Schneiderlin...this is based on speculation etc as per the theme of the thread.
Just so you know, it looks like Griezmann is very come to joining Atletico.

Ok......heres mine

Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele
Pele

1386269591103.jpg

LLORIS
WALKER VLAAR VERTONGHEN DAVIES
SCHNEIDERLIN CAPOUE
HOLTBY LAMELA ERIKSEN
SOLDADO
I would be very, very happy with that.

It's hard to expect anything with the number of injuries we usually have, and not knowing which players Poch prefers. But I have to say I don't think we'll see a lot of transfer activity, as we had too much of that last summer. So my vote goes to:
4-2-3-1
Lloris - Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Davies - Paulinho, Dembele - Lennon, Lamela, Eriksen - Adebayor.

What I would like to see:
3-4-3
Lloris - Walker, Vertonghen, Kaboul - Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Rose - Lamela, Adebayor, Eriksen

Lloris
Walker-Daws-Verts-Davies
Dembele-Paulinho
Lamela-Eriksen-Lennon
Ade
...Kaboul and Sandro are done - we don't need a red card every other game...Daws can (somewhat) cover Vert's offensive runs...Townsend, Rose, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Vorm, Naughton, Holtby, etc. can play the cup games...
COYS

...Falque>>>"Lame"-ela...
COYS

...lamela = weak, at least Ceballos tries...
COYS

I'm confused.. So you have let three friendlies change your opinion on a player from weak and worse than Falque to in your expected Lineup?

.....................Lloris

Walker....Veljkovic ..Vertonghen ...Davis
Lennon........Capoue(Mason).....Townsend
..................Lamela.........Erikson
..........................Soldado

No doubt the team will differ as we all expect .

Back
Top Bottom