Have we signed Frank de Boer yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the score, Frank de Boer?

• Total voters
I'm not sure if people are trying to compare Lennon and De Boer but there is one big difference between the two.

De Boer is at the club that revolutionized modern football tactics 100 fold more than other club in Europe. It is a club that has a strong tactical identity and from top to bottom thinks and embraces football philosophy. Neil Lennon is at Celtic.

I'm not sure if people are trying to compare Lennon and De Boer but there is one big difference between the two.

De Boer is at the club that revolutionized modern football tactics 100 fold more than other club in Europe. It is a club that has a strong tactical identity and from top to bottom thinks and embraces football philosophy. Neil Lennon is at Celtic.
Celtic has an identity and a style, has produced great players, won European competition and has probably been in a final more recently than Ajax. They might not be as cool or quite as successful - and Scottish football is on it knees - but it's unfair to dismiss them like that.
And I fucking hate Celtic. Soap dodging cunts.

I find it absolutely hilarious that we are comparing FdB and Neil Lennon. I love it.
#NeilLennonIn
On a side note, if Sherwood were to take a club like Partick Thistle to a SPL title next season, I would fire De Boer/Moyes/Rafa/whoever it is on the spot and give Timmy a second chance. He can be our special one.

Good lord no it was just me responding to that tweet for "only manager to win four in row" I just thought of celtic, please people do not LEAAAAAAP on that! Stop it people

De Boer the only way to fly - check the new manager thread in December, he has always been my man!

Good lord no it was just me responding to that tweet for "only manager to win four in row" I just thought of celtic, please people do not LEAAAAAAP on that! Stop it people

Mensa has spoken.

In with the ginge.

article-0-0BC24F5400000578-844_634x404.jpg

Remember to vote for Lennon with the special referral code MENSA2014.

:troll:

Not this time, although your passion is admirable

:adegrin:

Well something has changed, the votes have changed 80 for FdB now on this thread, finally equalising with the "second to LVG" amount, whats De Boer's votes per day swing stats????

Back
Top Bottom