Have we signed Frank de Boer yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whats the score, Frank de Boer?

• Total voters
Was speaking to a Celtic fan today who was asking why we're not going for Neil Lennon - Celtic have beaten Ajax twice in the past 3 years, play in arguably a shitter league and lennon got them into the last 16. Not sure if FDb achieved the latter, although he was a more highly regarded player and is not a fucking ginger bastard. But the Celtic cunt maybe has a point.
Because he's not hipster enough for the hipsters

Was speaking to a Celtic fan today who was asking why we're not going for Neil Lennon - Celtic have beaten Ajax twice in the past 3 years, play in arguably a shitter league and lennon got them into the last 16. Not sure if FDb achieved the latter, although he was a more highly regarded player and is not a fucking ginger bastard. But the Celtic cunt maybe has a point.

For fucks sake don't tell Sherwood. He'd go into orbit. His eyes are spinning dangerously already.

TS up for manager of the month in April... Beginning to consider putting a month's salary on him to remain as manager... At least it would be some kind of compensation.

edit:
alarmingly, can't find any odds on TS to stay in charge...

TS up for manager of the month in April... Beginning to consider putting a month's salary on him to remain as manager... At least it would be some kind of compensation.

edit:

Because .... The betting sites know. This whole shambles is all free money for them.

tumblr_inline_mgce59VvxS1qdfa3c.jpg

we're fucking doomed ffs ... doomed I tell ya
crying-waterfalls.gif

We've reached a point where anyone we appoint will not be accepted by a large swath of fans. The expectations that people have are absolutely ludicrous. Ancelotti and Martinez? Rodgers is average? At what point did we become one of the world's biggest clubs? Temper your expectations.

We've reached a point where anyone we appoint will not be accepted by a large swath of fans. The expectations that people have are absolutely ludicrous. Ancelotti and Martinez? Rodgers is average? At what point did we become one of the world's biggest clubs? Temper your expectations.
I think if De Boar or Pochettino are appointed fans will get behind them. Don't think anyone would expect instant results based on the lessons learned of past two years. If one of these guys are given the license to build uninhibited then who knows?

I think if De Boar or Pochettino are appointed fans will get behind them. Don't think anyone would expect instant results based on the lessons learned of past two years. If one of these guys are given the license to build uninhibited then who knows?

I hope but I've seen a lot negative written about both. I'm just hoping that everyone will be so relieved Sherwood is gone that they readily get behind whoever it is.

edit:
If I were you, I'd just wait to start paying him a month's salary until his appointment at Crawley Town to save yourself some money.

Back
Top Bottom