Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it, stick Cameron-Carter Vickers in the squad. I'm sure SpursLegend SpursLegend would agree with me!

Look at him! He plays U18 and he could probably kick Torres into next week!
TTYyXv6.jpg
Yeah, make him captain.

Oduwa LW and Ginger Pele LB too.

Chelsea will have no idea what's going on and we'd win 5-0.

Hazard, Oscar, Schurle, Willian and co. might have something to say about that.

They have good players and are a great team but they are significantly stronger defensively than offensively. It is just how Mourinho teams play.

Also, the trio of William, Schurrle and Oscar in a combined 62 appearances have 14 goals and 3 assists combined. Adebayor has 8 goals and 3 assists in 13 games. All great players I'd gladly have but they've hardly formed a cohesive and scary attacking unit.

Fuck, this can't be good. Football is a funny game, and who knows, maybe we will somehow get something, but the way we have been playing this season, I am not getting my hopes up. I really hope Eriksen is playing and that Vert gets Torres sent off for being the cunt he is.
We are going to get horribly stuffed

We need to start a side that holds a draw until late in the game, then chase a win late. I am expecting a fast, physical game. Sandro must start, Lennon must not go missing he needs to do what he did against Cardiff. Kaboul, I would love to start him because of his speed and athletic capacity, the speed of this game will be too hot for Dawson.
The risk in a fast game is a potential send off - hopefully not us. Spurs late win 2-1.
COYS

im truly fearing what hazard could do too our defense here....
heres hoping kaboul's fit, for all of dawsons attributes, playing him here is suicide...
wouldn't mind playing with a back 5 if that's what it comes to

walker kaboul dawson verts rose

Stuck between wanting him to stick with Ade-Soldado and thinking that going 4-4-2 is a mistake. Maybe if Adebayor puts a shift in and drops in it could work?

If it's 4-4-2, should stick with Sandro and Dembele. Not Dembele's biggest fan, but those two work together nicely and physically should be able to compete with Matic and Ramires.

Stuck between wanting him to stick with Ade-Soldado and thinking that going 4-4-2 is a mistake. Maybe if Adebayor puts a shift in and drops in it could work?

If it's 4-4-2, should stick with Sandro and Dembele. Not Dembele's biggest fan, but those two work together nicely and physically should be able to compete with Matic and Ramires.

The key to playing Ade and Soldado is going three at the back. I couldnt think of a better time to try it to be honest, with all the injuries in defence.

I think that's a change to make if (when?) we concede, the game against City showed what happens to a 4-4-2 against the big players in the league.

Back
Top Bottom