Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, since everyone's saying we're going to lose, i guess any result than a loss would be a reason to celebrate. To be fair, i can take a loss against the chavs as long as we beat the vermin the week after this.

:dude:

Now we're really fucked
Somehow I think that this is more of an "injury" than an injury if you know what I mean. Our defensive cover is so stretched at the moment that it makes complete sense to protect Fryers. Seems ridiculous, but when you consider that without him we'd be down to Vertonghen, Veljkovic, Dawson, Naughton as the only possible fit back 4...

Somehow I think that this is more of an "injury" than an injury if you know what I mean. Our defensive cover is so stretched at the moment that it makes complete sense to protect Fryers. Seems ridiculous, but when you consider that without him we'd be down to Vertonghen, Veljkovic, Dawson, Naughton as the only possible fit back 4...

Agreed, of course he could be injured for real but as it is right now I think he'd always be injured for that game.

I'm sure one of Tims Totts is capable of playing there.

You think Connor Ogilvie is ready or would you like Alexander McQueen play right back and Naughton shift to the left? We could also play Kevin Stewart in his less preferred left back position.

Back
Top Bottom