Starting Line Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi, new to the forums.
Just thought I would ask what people believe to be a starting XI that should would use.
Not dependant on what the game is, and with no injuries.

After last night, I thought that Adebayor was making most things happen, and thats with no play time for a while.

Id personally go for something like this:

.......................Lloris
Walker, Chirches, Verts, Rose
Lamela, Eriksen, Dembele, Townsend
....................Ade
.......................Soldado

I do wonder how this is going to go down.. :levyeyes:

No Sandro? Burn the heretic!

We on TFC idolise him. Sin bin the witch!

CFRGFmx.png

*** I didn't actually cast the vote. ***

No, in all honesty, think we need him because our defence is so fragile looking at the moment. A good sitting defender like Sandro IMO would of stopped Jarvis' goal. Maybe not the header...

My starting XI - Lloris, Rose, Dawson, Verts, Rose, Sandro, Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend, Soldado.

Adebayor has had one decent game, so would consider chucking him in for Bobby Soldier, but he is just on the back on a hat trick.

No Sandro? Burn the heretic!

We on TFC idolise him. Sin bin the witch!

CFRGFmx.png

*** I didn't actually cast the vote. ***

No, in all honesty, think we need him because our defence is so fragile looking at the moment. A good sitting defender like Sandro IMO would of stopped Jarvis' goal. Maybe not the header...

My starting XI - Lloris, Rose, Dawson, Verts, Rose, Sandro, Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Townsend, Soldado.

Adebayor has had one decent game, so would consider chucking him in for Bobby Soldier, but he is just on the back on a hat trick.

Hi Reedy and welcome.

I've no idea what our 'first XI', neither does our manager(s) and in fact there isn't one. Because injuries, suspensions rotation are a constant with us and any big club, in fact probably any professional club, period.

Lloris
Walker Vlad Jan Rose
Lamela Sandro Dembele Eriksen
Ade
Soldado

Similar to the way City play.. all guns blazing and an attacking midfielder on the wing (Eriksen has plenty of pace)

Either that or this...

Lloris
Walker Vlad Jan Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Andros
Soldado

all IMO obviously

Fuck. See, now you have just made me feel really bad for leaving him out of there..
But I always struggle to choose between the 3 of Dembele, Sandro and Pauli..
I feel like our defence is fragile due to the lack of Super Jan
Dont quote me on this, but didnt we have our brilliant defensive record when this guy was at CB?

* I do love The Beast and find this smiley rather arousing! *
:sandro:

Hi chap.

Ade as a #10 off the striker? Not sure he suits that role. He's never played it in the past. Eriksen is a far better player in that position.

Lloris
Walker Vlad Jan Rose
Lamela Sandro Dembele Eriksen
Ade
Soldado

Similar to the way City play.. all guns blazing and an attacking midfielder on the wing (Eriksen has plenty of pace)

Either that or this...

Lloris
Walker Vlad Jan Rose
Sandro Paulinho
Lamela Eriksen Andros
Soldado

all IMO obviously
Agree with the 2nd line up. I'd give the 3 behind Rab a free role also and attack, attack, attack!

Back
Top Bottom