West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are people getting so bent out of shape?

We know we're not the finished article yet.
We know we struggle against teams that sit.
We know we need to improve the squad in the summer.

It's the reality of where we are right now. Sometimes we'll find a way through the negative tactics of these lesser teams. Sometimes we won't.

We didn't lose.
We're looking good for 7th.
giphy.gif

Because people are talking on here like we can rock up there like its Sheff Utd and twat them by 3 or 4. Our side is a bit better, thats it. If we want to seriously challenge we need to improve pretty much everywhere.

Mate; they have 3 players that you'd want in our squad.....

Only one of them I'd call a guaranteed starter for us (Bowen).

Last edited:
Bad sub imo. Should have been Lo Celso.
Gio deserved to play more mins than kulu who has been shite for ages. Gio played last game. Kulu was shit in the MADDs role. Doesn’t get on the ball enough. His final cross in the last min from the left said it all. Not good enough simples!

I agree. Too many orgasming at the thought of scraping into the UCL. Why get excited to enter a competition that you fully know, you have no hope of winning.

We can't beat WH, yet some are excited by the thought of playing RM.
Well, hate to break it to you. But there's a summer transfer-window coming up!

In that window you can sign some quality players, and sell som bad ones!

If the bar of 'good' is improving on a 3-0 loss to Fulham, then yeah .. it was good.

Why was it bad? We were utterly pedestrian, failed to create a single chance of any note after going 1-0 up, and were generally just poor with a number of players being underwhelming again. Van de Ven and Vicario notable exceptions.

Why was it good? What was enjoyable about it? We had a solid little shit-off with West Ham.
Spot on I sat through Luton and fully expected tonight as a consequence. If we really are intent on winning games like this against elite sides, we'll we need five new creative/,attacking players from the very top shelf. We are predictable pedestrian and a bit sissy in both boxes.😕

Maddison hasn’t put in a meaningful performance in ages and this is becoming a huge problem
Said that the other day but got grilled. Hes got too cosy imo. Every position needs to be challenged in side. Plsyers join us on a high, settle in, good payday, international call up but dont have the desire to win titles. Ange is trying to change mentality. The mentality has to change!

I totally forgot we were playing tonight, I was watching snooker haha. It's a lot more relaxing just to see the result, no doubt I'd be fucked off now if I'd have watched it.

Are you gonna make me wade through the match thread or would someone give me a brief overview of the game ( preferably without calling me a cunt or telling me to fuck off, but it's understandable if that's not possible).

I’d take Kudus and Bowen without blinking.

Seriously, we need to stop blowing smoke up our attackers. They’re not that good.

Equally; people need to stop wanking WHs players off... I wouldn't touch most of them with a barge pole.

3 good players and the rest of them are bottom half fodder.

On the way back from the game, absolutely drenched.
Promising start, thought we shaded it over the whole game.

Pathetic defending from set pieces yet again. Any self respecting team aspiring for CL should be able to defend set pieces. Fans all around me shitting themselves every time they got a set piece. This can't keep going on.

Udogie had a great chance at the end there to score.

Subs were too late, desperately needed a target man. Richi on at 60 mins for werner was needed.

Bloody need telescopes to see anything from the upper tier there. Also haven't seen so many flat caps in my life!
I was in the lower tier. Got absolutely soaked and still could hardly see the pitch.

They should be docked points for offering such a shocking experience for paying fans.
The worst match day experience in the world.
It's beyond a shambles.

Back
Top Bottom